Yes folks icg got it right

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by rascal, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rascal

rascal Well-Known Member

WW 1.jpg Yes just like I told you folks , this coin has been confirmed as a true mint error. The error expert that I had to examine this coin says it is a true mint error and he believes ICG has labeled it correctly. I pretty much knew this before I sent it in because part of the extra letters are visible on the inside part of the rim and this never bothered the rim at all. If this had been a hammer job like a few folks was trying to say this would have damaged the rim.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. LostDutchman

LostDutchman Under Staffed & Overly Motivated Supporter

Who was your "error expert"?

4. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

What's that say right above 1988 on the rim? Kit-Kat?

5. JCB1983

JCB1983 Learning

Wow, any idea how the error was caused?

6. jcakcoin

jcakcoin New Member

What type of "error" is this supposed to be?

7. rascal

rascal Well-Known Member

Sorry I forget to say what type error this is. I just assumed all of would remember this coin. It is a MAJOR DIE CLASH

8. Shoewrecky

Shoewrecky Coin Hoarder

if this is a major die clash then why didnt you take it to NGC or PCGS?

9. gbroke

gbroke Naturally Toned

:dead-horse:

10. jcakcoin

jcakcoin New Member

Why is the "memorial" design rotated?

11. rzage

rzage What Goes Around Comes Around .

Sorry I won't believe it , till I see it in NGC or PCGS slab , or you can name your expert as Matt asked .

12. ziggy9

ziggy9 *NEC SPERNO NEC TIMEO*

NOT an error this coin is post mint damage no matter what you say. There is no Expert until you give us a name.

13. jcakcoin

jcakcoin New Member

I don't believe that these coins you are posting are legitimate errors. Both coins are PMD

14. 19Lyds

19Lyds Member of the United States of Confusion

To start a follow-up thread regarding the authenticity of some specific coin/error yet refuse to name the expert that has proclaimed the error as authentic is just a bit childish.

At some point, this little rascal is going to have to grow up.

15. rascal

rascal Well-Known Member

I gave every darn one of this information many many times on my older thread of where this coin was going to be re examined and it looks like some of you was busy calling me names and goofing off and never read a word I wrote.. If you want to know then work for it and do your research. I bet Riggo can tell you , ask him. LOL

16. rascal

rascal Well-Known Member

Little rascal is already grown up . he is my little wonderful jack russell terrier and he is one of the smartest dogs in the world. I am using his name as my user name. I may join the other talk forum about all of you that are trying to down me are from. do you need me over there also ????

17. ziggy9

ziggy9 *NEC SPERNO NEC TIMEO*

I shouldn't have to ask others about whom you might be talking about. You declared them the expert but you refuse to give a name, which to me means they either don't exist or haven't seen this coin.

18. jcakcoin

jcakcoin New Member

This thread needs to be closed

19. DW-coins

DW-coins Slave to coins...

yawn...

20. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

I'm sure there are many who would agree with me that this thread has gone to the dogs.....

What? PRWE? They'll have you for breakfast.

21. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Threads are generally not closed because they are boring, infantile, manipulative, self centered, or just plain ......

As long as people keep participating, they must have interest or goals.

rascal likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.