Y.N Giveaway-2009P Lincoln Formative Years-WDDR-009-B.U.

Discussion in 'Contests' started by tommyc03, Mar 8, 2015.

1. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

You're welcome, Tommy, and thank you for, or so I hope, not seeing this asan intrusion upon your giveaway, which certainly was not my intent.

I've not looked at or through any of the 09 cents since, well, 2009 when they were so popular, so I will have to check Wexler's to familiarize myself with the varieties of which you speak. Most of the DDRs I have an abundance of came from searching through rolls that came from broken boxes, broken rolls, or in some case, heads/heads rolls I had not marked as being from whatever series. Off the top of my head, the DDRs I've at least a few rolls each are: LP1-P - 017, 018, and 026, and LP2-P - 009, 023, and 048 (I think). Anyway, the offer will stand if you've ever the use or need. Kudos on the giveaway, Tommy... 'tis very kind of you!

tommyc03 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

No, no intrusion whatsoever. I've had to buy my boxes off ebay but so far I've been very fortunate. I did not buy a box of the LP1 only because they are so hard on the eyes for me and soooo many variations. The LP2 have been easiest. In fact, there were so many minor errors, die cracks and chips on the reverse that I have gone through the trouble of carding them and selling them at $19.99 per 100 on ebay to pay back my investment in the outlay for the boxes. I picked up a roll at auction of the WDDR-043 for $60.00 and sent a lot of them out for grading with many coming back MS65-67 but nothing less which was a nice bonus. Still looking for a MS68 in my roll searching tho. That would be a keeper. There were not enough errors on the D mints to justify doing this though. I'm having a blast with these though.

4. Wheatmaster101

Wheatmaster101 U.S. Cent Collector

Coins received! Thanks so much. Got a wddr-009 and a 2004 with a die crack!

tommyc03 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted