SOLD WTT: 1970 S Lincoln (Small Date) for Wash. Quarter

Discussion in 'Trades' started by WashQuartJesse, Sep 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WashQuartJesse

WashQuartJesse Member Supporter

Description:
    This cent is nice and RED. Without magnification, it appears entirely blemish free, save for one pronounced hairline (die polish line) East of Abe’s nose and a leftover planchet mark on the O of One on the reverse.

Obverse:
    Under 5x magnification, you will note many “squirrelly” die polish lines on the obverse. Like a hard drinking former street fighter, there’s no telling which way they might go depending on the light. There’s a subtle bag mark or two, but nothing a gem coin can not possess.

Reverse:
    A planchet mark remains on the O in One. Save for this, the coin’s obverse is near-perfect with or without 5x magnification.

Still in its mint cello; this coin is tone-free, nice and red, with a pleasing luster. Please excuse blemishes on cello.

I grade this coin MS-64 RD but it will grade 65 RD if submitted in cello. I'll pay the difference if you receive submitted coin back within 3 months.

DROID Photos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I’d like to trade this Red 1970-S Small Date Lincoln for 1, or a combination, of the following RAW Washington Quarter dates in grades of 64 +:

1979-D
    1954 Proof
    1953 Proof
    1952 Proof
    1951 Proof
    1941-D
    1940-S
    1939-D

RETURN if not satisfied w/ trade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.