Wronge answer

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by James warinner, Apr 24, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Who ever said my higher. Or my larger 7 is large date is right but wrong for my question, I researched and they said the lower 7 is a large date now when I look at the examples of 1970 S the large date has a 7 lower than the 0 top and bottom I have 2 where the tops are equal across top but one 7 is slightly lower than the 0 on the bottom,, so it does not match example, so please can some one tell me with out being rude why my large date penny does not fit the bill for either?

capthank likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. expat

expat Remember you are unique, just like everyone else Supporter

capthank likes this.
  4. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

Apologize to those that you were rude to and I would be glad to help.

5. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

If one has a post already on a specific subject and then later wishes to add some remarks towards the thread or answers, add it to the bottom of the first. As it is once your post gets to the bottom, it is difficult to understand what succeeding posts are talking about.

I use the top of the "7" to tell if the curl of the the 9 is not able to. Notice the line where the top bar of the "7" joins the vertical bar. That joint line only occurs in the large date 7.

Jim

mike estes likes this.
  6. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

Welcom @James warinner ,
    No need to post 2 threads about the same coin.
    You already got an answer, I believe, in the first thread.
    Your photos of the 1970S, albeit blurry, looked to possibly be a small date to me. Clearer photos would definitely help. @potty dollar 1878 gave you the correct information. What you choose to do with it is up to you.

Cheech9712 likes this.
  7. I said I don't want to here any further about the rude comments what is wrong with you?

8. expat

I already reported his post #7.

furryfrog02 likes this.
  9. furryfrog02

[​IMG]

10. expat

11. furryfrog02

You really should quit while you are ahead. However, I don't think it will matter since you won't be here too much longer.

12. expat

Try reading my post #2. It is in easily understandable English even for you. But you will have to read it quick as you will be gone pretty soon

13. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

He's just digging the hole deeper. Pretty soon he's going to pop out in China.

furryfrog02 likes this.
  14. Robert Ransom

Robert Ransom Well-Known Member

Whoever said you were an idiot was right.

15. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

I believe he has departed CT

Kentucky likes this.
  16. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

I'll take credit for that. Even a horse knows an idiot when he sees one.

Dynoking, Lueds and John Burgess like this.
  17. John Burgess

John Burgess Well-Known Member

guys, I missed all of this, which is fine by me, however, the guy might have been a bit touched or something. clearly that wasn't writing from an adult with great mental capacity.

Either way, he certainly didn't help his situation. Just sayingeither these are randoms with similar thought processes, in which case, maybe we could handle them gentler and give them the rope to hang themselves if they choose to, or it's the same recurring character creating new accounts to come in and troll for kicks. (very possible also) in which case.....

....good job in excising the demon!:woot:

18. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

We see this too often to not know what the heck it is. They’re coming in here in a confused whirlwind pumped up by the “variety” folks who are making money hand over hoof off them by studying and documenting all coin irregularities at the quantum mechanics level only to suggest by reference any collector in his or her right mind even gives a heck about these infinitesimal things. I throw all the blame squarely on them, not on their innocent suckers, who are but only misled. I think they indeed changed this hobby for the worst. If you disagree just go back in the archives some 10 or 15 years and see for yourself what this hobby used to entail before these nutcakes came along.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
    Randy Abercrombie likes this.
  19. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

Very disappointed, I missed the original thread. Sounded like an entertaining bit of drivel. Or should I feel fortunate I didn't waste any time on it?

Lueds, wxcoin and eddiespin like this.
  20. furryfrog02

It was a waste. OP was a moron/troll/both and had a fascination with other people copulating...

wxcoin, masterswimmer and eddiespin like this.
  21. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

You didn’t miss anything, if that’s what you’re wondering. Same old same old. Getting to be a habit around here.

masterswimmer and furryfrog02 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted