Would ya just look at it

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by FoundinTN, Jan 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoundinTN

FoundinTN Big AM

I pulled this out of a short roll I opened and shared a few weeks ago. I finally got around to taking some better pics that help display the color....Isnt it great!
    20200103_052927.jpg 20200103_052842.jpg 20200103_052741.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Dried urine toning.. Sorry :yack::vomit:

(Usually purples and violets)

4. JCKTJK

JCKTJK Well-Known Member

Yup 1964 Peee :woot:

LaCointessa and spirityoda like this.
  5. FoundinTN

FoundinTN Big AM

No reason to be sorry,I love the look of it,edited lol,idk why I even bother to share anything with yall anymore

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2020
    pantherdev likes this.
  6. FoundinTN

FoundinTN Big AM

I see tons of graded pcgs copper coins with the same colors,why dont they get environmental damage if they were pissed on?

Attached Files:

7. alurid

alurid Well-Known Member

A very nice looking toned coin.
    I would sooner think the toning on your coin came being handled by sweaty hands.
    Urine and Sweat essentially contain the same chemicals, but in different concentrations.
    This is why people say to handle coins by their edges and not to lay them in the palm of your hand. The salts can be corrosive.

8. paddyman98

No need for foul language.

Years of experience buddy. Do you want the truth? Or do you want us to lie to you?
    I/we do my best to give you the best answers. Do not call us unnecessary names.

Natural toning is created a different way. The graders know what to look for. They are the experts.
    They won't grade human handled toned coins.

Chuck_A, spirityoda and Evan Saltis like this.
  9. FoundinTN

FoundinTN Big AM

I dont believe it was handled,it came straight off the end of a bu roll and put directly into the holder it is in...it may not be natural or up to par for some of you...I just like the color.

10. paddyman98

And that's fine. You can believe and collect whatever you want.

11. FoundinTN

FoundinTN Big AM

I never claimed it was natural....I'm simply sharing a picture of my colorful coin....

pantherdev likes this.
  12. FoundinTN

FoundinTN Big AM

edited

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2020
  13. paddyman98

Yo.. What is your damn problem?
    I have liked many of your threads. I have helped you with many of your threads. Why are you talking down on us? That's the wrong way to go buddy. You will be reported!

Sorry but I'm done with you!

James.R, Justinn and Evan Saltis like this.
  14. White Ger. Shep. Lover

White Ger. Shep. Lover Well-Known Member

Seeing this magnificently toned coin almost makes me want to catch the next train to Tennessee to see if I could corral one. Nice find, FoundinTN! You know, all of this talk about how sweat and urine can enhance the color of coins really gets a person thinking. I recently came across an article of how the huge amount of cow flatulence is partially responsible for this planet's nasty greenhouse gas issues. Now I know this initially may sound peculiar, but in the quest to find or create the perfect toned coin, what if one were to take a beautiful red MS66 1909-S VDB cent and have it securely attached to a cow's rear end.......preferably dangling by about a quarter of an inch from said cow's anus? Leave it there for one year. Just imagine what the constant barrage of "natural" methane gas and other goodies would do to the color of that coin. We could be looking at the perfect coin.

UncleScroge and Evan Saltis like this.
  15. Evan Saltis

Evan Saltis OWNER - EBS Numis LLC Supporter

You can be the one to supply that ;) I'm not giving mine up!

16. FoundinTN

FoundinTN Big AM

I'm just sick of you guys....you do nothing but point out the very worst in people's coins. The smug "years of exp" attitude is toxic and unimpressive. It doesnt hurt to just keep your mouth shut instead of calling people's stuff trash and pissed on.. You pride yourself in being able to "burst ppls bubble" when in reality you are just stalking new posts to say something negative to anyone who posts something that isnt absolutely perfect. That doesnt help, and leaves anyone getting into the hobby discouraged.

I like the coin,the color is really eye appealing,and it is in good shape.....but the first thing u say is ewww that's pisssed on sorry....
    Report me,plz,do me a favor.....I'm tired of trying to be active and social on here...no1 is interested in my trash anyways,they're more worried about correcting my spelling or something...
    I'm dumping my coins in the coin star and buying a steak dinner...something I know I will enjoy,cheers guys

Jason is new likes this.
  17. paddyman98

milkcookies.jpg getty_185552333_187331.jpg 223330-Im-97-Sure-You-Dont-Like-Me.jpg

spirityoda likes this.
  18. FoundinTN

FoundinTN Big AM

19. paddyman98

But it's true.. By the way I never use that word. I'm more decent. I use the word urine.

20. FoundinTN

FoundinTN Big AM

If you've been diagnosed with Mesothelioma, you could be owed compensation. $30 billion dollars is available. Get a free case evaluation now! Free case evaluation

Jason is new likes this.
  21. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

The color is fantastic! But I'm afraid that coin was soaked in urine. Those colors are the defining tell.

spirityoda likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.