WTS: World Silver and Sets, US Commemoratives

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by stldanceartist, Feb 6, 2020.

1. stldanceartist

stldanceartist Minister of Silly Walks

I have a few items I'd like to offer for sale today.

UPDATE: I will ship the two groups of Canadian silver FREE (US shipping) if purchased together at 10% over spot.

Terms

Payment: PayPal (please add 3% for PP Goods and Services). Please do not attach any notes to payment.
    Shipping: I ship immediately via the methods described below.
    All items are first come, first served.

*World Silver Mixed Lot (135 pieces; 21.4529 oz by ASW)
    Price: SOLD, THANK YOU
    A really nice lot with a ton of cool stuff in it including Cuban 40 Centavos, Third Reich silver, and lots more.

World Silver Feb 6.jpg

*Canada Calgary Olympic Silver Proof Set (10 $20 Silver Proof Coins; each sterling silver coin is 1 oz; 10 oz by ASW)
    Price: 10% over melt plus shipping (with silver @ $17.80/oz that's $195.80 plus shipping)
    I can ship with the original case and COA ($15) or without ($8 - just the coins in the capsules in a USPS Small Flat Rate Box.)

Canada Calgary Set Feb 6.jpg

*Canada Montreal Olympic Silver Proof Sets (complete sterling silver set Series 1-7; 28 coins; 30.3513 oz by ASW)
    Price: 10% over melt plus shipping (with silver @ $17.80/oz that's $540.25 plus shipping)
    I can ship with the original boxes and COA ($15 USPS Medium Flat Rate Box) or without ($8 -just the coins in the capsules in a USPS Small Flat Rate Box.)

Montreal Calgary Set Feb 6.jpg

*Royal Thailand Mint Set in original display case
    Price: $80 shipped

Thailand Set Feb 6.jpg
    Thailand Set Outer Cover Feb 6.jpg

*US Mint Commemoratives SOLD, THANK YOU
    (prices do not include shipping costs, which will depend on what is purchased)
    1988 Olympic Silver Proof Dollar w/COA and original box Price: $18(greysheet bid $19)
    1988 Olympic Silver Proof Dollar w/ original box (no COA) Price: $18(greysheet bid $19)
    World War 2 50th Anniversary 2-coin Set w/COA and original box Price: $35(greysheet bid $43)
    1995 Civil War Battlefield 2-coin Set w/COA and original box Price: $45(greysheet bid $55)
    Buy all four for $110 shipped. SOLD, THANK YOU
    Commemoratives Feb 6.jpg

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020