Wifey says I need intervention.

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by GUNNER63736, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Seattlite86

Seattlite86 Outspoken Member

Lol, I’ve tried to buy her purses. No dice. Strollers though, my God do we have strollers. My wife is certainly a special one. Great with her money and very low key. Except her hobby of horse riding. That will one day get very expensive when we stop moving and I buy her a horse, as promised. Luckily though, I get an increase in my coin budget when this happens.

Clawcoins likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

So ... how many coins have horses on them ?? to co-mingle hobbies ...

FinishedWalkout and Seattlite86 like this.
  4. That is awesome.

5. Haha. I hate to admit it but my clothes are more expensive than hers, unless it's a gown. I dont have expensive tastes either. Mens shoes, work and dress are pricey .to me.

Seattlite86 likes this.
  6. Seattlite86

I tried this a few times. Didn’t take. She’s not into collecting. At least they have silver content, and she lets me do my thing.

7. Seattlite86

I go through a pair of running shoes every 6 months. It adds up! And men’s dress shoes are insanely expensive.

FinishedWalkout likes this.
  8. I had never thought of combining another interest with numismatics. What an epiphany ! And my wife is found of all kinds of things found in coin imagery ! Thank you !

Seattlite86 likes this.
  9. GUNNER63736

GUNNER63736 Well-Known Member

Wow. I opened up a can of worms here with my statement. LOL LOL LOL

10. Burton Strauss III

Burton Strauss III Brother can you spare a trime? Supporter

Nah, you gave us our favorite food: unrelated / non-coin words we can throw our collective "wit" at.

11. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

That would be one frugal gal, I don't spend hardly anything on shoes. :)

Seattlite86 likes this.
  12. GUNNER63736

GUNNER63736 Well-Known Member

LOL. I started this thing with a tongue in cheek statement. In actuality, my sweetie fully supports my addiction to coin collecting, hoarding, or what ever you want to call it. LOL>

13. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Mine too. She doesn't understand it, has no idea of value and she keeps reminding me to have everything catalogue so she won't be cheated when she sells it after I'm gone. lol

Draft saved Draft deleted