Wide or Close?

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by Coinstruck89, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Coinstruck89

Coinstruck89 Active Member

Im seeing Seperation in Close Date Cents? I understand that Wide is Really undeniable for the 92 and Past dates. but for Close Dates to be Considered Wide, Must the Seperation be as the 92s and later or Any Seperation? Thanks in advanced Guys.

PS: Thanks for Dealing with Us Newbies

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Bambam8778

Bambam8778 Well-Known Member

Coinstruck89 and bsting like this.
  4. Coinstruck89

The picture Here is a Close Date Penny, Besides the Build Up between the AM the AM is not touching. So I’m confused to How Wide the AM on a close Date Penny has to Be to Be Considered a Wide AM, I’m seeing the Seperation on Mutiple Years, Now with the Same Year Penny’s I see No Seperation at all. Thanks for the Site too, Gonna Check it out now!

5. Coinstruck89

Just Read This Article and Got My Answer, Thanks a lot I’m still for that one

6. Stephen Betz

Stephen Betz Active Member

Looks like a wide, sorry, I get so pumped up when I see 1992's, but unless they are actually touching its not a close AM. Keep looking! You will find something awesome soon! Here is a cherry pickers list, its helped me widen my range of varieties to look for. http://coinauctionshelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1140

7. Stephen Betz

1993 and up are all suppose to be close so if you have one of those you lucked out :)

8. Coinstruck89

This one is a 95, I see Seperation in this way more then I do in every other one I’ve been looking at. Idk, I’m gonna hold this one and see what some others think too

9. Stephen Betz

Thats not even a variety that I know of that has been discovered, hang on to that one and take it to a trustworthy coin dealer to have them take a look. As for a premium, I have no idea.

10. Coinstruck89

I know it’s not a variety yet. Maybe cause it hasn’t been discovered just yet.I Deff put this one to the side because of how much more the gap is.

Draft saved Draft deleted