Who's buying one....

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by phankins11, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Daniel Jones

Daniel Jones Well-Known Member

I think you read my mind. I didn't know you were a mind reader. Ha, ha!

miedbe7 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. spenser

spenser Active Member

Subscibe to the monthly issue of "Coin World". They come in a black plastic bag so you can show them to trusted people only.

4. Coinchemistry 2012

Coinchemistry 2012 Well-Known Member

I couldn't agree more. I think this is a very bad idea.

5. tulipone

tulipone Well-Known Member

I think it'd make good wallpaper for my computer screen. Not sure I need one on the wall though.

6. Dimedude2

Dimedude2 Member

I think if you have it in an office or pasted on your car window, I would say yes. For your personal office or mancave or some place not out in the public, I think you are fine. Just be smart about it.

phankins11 likes this.
  7. Daniel Jones

Daniel Jones Well-Known Member

After having thought about it these past few days, I had a change of heart. I agree with you! I still wonder why, though, PCGS would say all 121 type coins in this poster were circulation strikes when the $4 stella is a pattern, only.

8. Korh98

Korh98 Member

I wasn't going to buy one because of the price, but at the ana coin show they gave me a free one if i gave them my email. I think they already have my email so it didn't matter to much.

9. Dimedude2

Dimedude2 Member

If PCGS were really smart and thought big and thought not so frugal, they would have these available at all coin shows and give them out for free. It would be tremendous publicity for them.

Draft saved Draft deleted