Whopper Kennedy Errors! I mean, Day-um!

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by JCro57, Dec 14, 2019.

1. TexasCharley

TexasCharley Member

As stated? Then why restate it?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. TexasCharley

TexasCharley Member

No sir. What I did was reply to a post. The discussion had turned to off metal/wrong planchet and I merely responded.

Seeing, now, how heavily moderated this site is by SO MANY "well intentioned" souls I realize that I could have instead saved you the trouble and not joined this site of pretentious numismatic elitist cucks.

Bloody hell they are wound a bit tight in this hall of inellectual greatness now aren't they.

"On a side note, I was just contemplating posting a thread discussing the frequency of this type of error on Washington's"

Please see the clearly stated terminology such as "contemplating... new thread" and "bugger off".

4. TexasCharley

TexasCharley Member

Screenshot_20200109-135152_DuckDuckGo.jpg Hypocritical nonsense. Perhaps a walk out of doors, some fresh air, a nap and tea will clear the old noggin.

Then again perhaps not.

5. JCro57

JCro57 Making Errors Great Again

Do you even understand exactly what you are saying? This was NOT an off-metal discussion.

It would please me very much if you left this forum. We aren't elitist. You are just an idiot who doesn't know any better.

Now go back to Chuck E. Cheese or the mall food court or wherever it is you lurk regularly.

6. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

Actually Charley, the entire discussion, including the off metal/wrong planchet stuff, has been about fake errors. So unless you are saying your two coins are fakes as well, they are off topic.

Draft saved Draft deleted