Who thinks this ebay coin is a real error

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by rascal, Nov 23, 2011.

1. rascal

rascal Well-Known Member

Sir you don't even have a clue as to what you are trying to say. First off you don't know who the heck you are talking to and evidentally have not been reading my post or if you did them you probably thought I was just dishing out lies. I was just like everyone else I was totally convinced the coin was a hammer just like everyone else and bought the coin to see what it was. I changed my opinion soon as I had the coin in hand.

What do you think gives you the right to say Mike Diamond knows more about coins than I do. You are trying to act like I'm a brand new newbie or something. You don't know me so just ask Mike who has been into the error and varity coins the longest , Him or me ? I started out back in the early 60's ....I agree with you Mike does know a bit about coins but just like me he doesn't know everything and I'm sure he will say so. He is about like me and sometimes even me and him run into difficult coins and have to ask others for help .two heads is better than one, this is how to learn things. If you think I was too tough then why don't you try pushing Mike around and you will recognise the meaning of tough.

Troy

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Let's leave other people ( Mike Diamond and any other) out of this who have not expressed a wish to be involved on a personal level. If anyone wants to express such, allow them to do so themself. Their input on a technical level is greatly desired by the vast majority of error enthusiasts on the forum.

Thanks
    Jim

4. rascal

rascal Well-Known Member

great post Jim and I totally agree with what you say. I'm hoping everyone will stop and read what you wrote. Troy

5. silentnviolent

silentnviolent accumulator--selling--make an offer I can't refuse

Wasn't there anarticle posted on here about a coin dealer in my home state of MN... here it is http://www.cointalk.com/t168467/?highlight=coin+dealer+fraud about a guy who put Chinese fake coins in fake PCGS slabs? How often does this type of thing occur?

6. Numismania

Numismania You hockey puck!!

Never mind, not worth it. Seen it before here.....time will tell.

7. rascal

rascal Well-Known Member

In your post # 139 you said ;
    This is my last post to this 'thread'....

I don't have a clue as to what you are writing about in this last post

8. Numismania

Numismania You hockey puck!!

Just so it can't get edited....45 years or longer in errors.......and in the 'yes folks, ICG got it right thread......http://www.cointalk.com/t196652/ , you admit to getting errors and varieties mixed up........

Draft saved Draft deleted