Who is still waiting on HOF Coins?

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by bkozak33, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Rassi

Rassi #GoCubs #FlyTheW #WeAreGood

I'm in a similar situation - my order was just before noon on the 2nd day orders were open. I'm thinking I'm getting these coins based on what I've read...

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. My silver proof ordered around 7pm on 3/27 just went to in stock and reserved with cancel boxes. TC

4. 19Lyds

19Lyds Member of the United States of Confusion

Cool! I can finally vent!

5. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

EVERYONE DUCK!

6. Chiefbullsit

Chiefbullsit CRAZY HORSE

I had to log back in to give you a BIG LIKE....:D

7. JPeace$

JPeace$ Coinaholic

My ship date was just updated from 7/10 to 6/26. It's for the Silver Proof. Only ordered one.

8. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

Finally, progress on the part of the mint instead of procrastination.

9. 19Lyds

2pq5mxv.gif

rickmp likes this.
  10. Rassi

My remaining silver proofs - 2 shipments. One still 8/7, the other moved up from the end of August to also now be 8/7.

11. Tater

Tater Coin Collector

I ordered first day and still the order sits on a mid july shipping date.

I ordered from the mint and all I got back was this stupid old bag.

132andBush likes this.
  12. Morgandude11

Morgandude11 As long as it's Silver, I'm listening

Here's is their nonsense--according to them, one was due to ship 6 days ago, and no notice of shipment for either. I still do have the clads and the barf bag, though. :)

2014 BASEBALL HOF SILVER PROOF 1$51.95 $51.95 1 unit backordered. Expected to
    ship on 06/06/2014.
    2014 BASEBALL HOF SILVER UNC 1$47.95 $47.95 1 unit backordered. Expected to ship on 06/19/2014.

TopcatCoin likes this.
  13. #barf bag...lol. :vomit: :yack:

Morgandude11 likes this.
  14. jello

jello Not Expert★NormL®

Has anyone noticed price for Set PF/MS70 Pcgs & Ngc all labels???
    Tanking Big Time! I said something pg1-? I think.;)

15. Phil Ham

Phil Ham Hamster

I ordered my HOF proof silver at about 19.00 on the first day. The mint has now moved it to "in stock and reserved" but the status is "on hold". It has been that way for about a week with no charge to my credit card. The mint has a logistical problem on this one.

16. Rassi

For I second there, I thought you were saying you paid $19.00 for a proof silver and I was like, "How'd he get such a deal????" LOL!

17. My silver HOF proof coin just shipped today with tracking number. My silver HOF uncirculated coin just went to in stock and reserved with no cancel boxes. Both were ordered at same time (@7pm, 3/27). TC

18. 19Lyds

The Silver Proof Shipped today and the Silver Uncirculated went to "In Stock and Reserved".

The two CnClad Half Dollar Uncirculated coins (which were available at the Long Beach Coin Show) show an expected ship date of 6/25/2014.

19. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

Have you called them? That typically means there is a problem with the credit card. Usually it means that the one you have on file with them has expired. If so there is a good chance your order will be cancelled. I would call them right away.

20. New from US mint's Facebook page:

"The United States Mint’s outstanding numismatic staff has stepped up to the plate to make the highest quality 2014 National Baseball Hall of Fame coins. The team is working hard, operating 3 presses 20 hours each day to get the coins to our customers as fast as possible.”

21. New collector

New collector Member

My gold proof shipped today. Was ordered on the first day.

Draft saved Draft deleted