Where's RickieB these days??

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by kookoox10, Aug 26, 2015.

1. kookoox10

kookoox10 ANA #3168546

It's been a while I'm just curious how the old boy was doing. Anyone reach out or have heard from him lately?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

4. gsalexan

gsalexan Intaglio aficionado

Now that you mention it, I have not heard from him or seen a post since February, which concerns me. I know the last round of treatment took a lot out of him. He was also stepping back from collecting due to finances. I hope that's the only reason for the radio silence.

5. hi
    I did read this and thought I would say some thins on dad
    he is not so well and is not in happy spirit. I am worried for him as I can see luts of changes.
    aj

6. gsalexan

AJ, thanks a lot for letting us know how things are going. Please tell him he has a lot of friends who are thinking of him.

Timewarp and silentnviolent like this.
  7. SteveInTampa

SteveInTampa Always Learning

I miss @RickieB and his contributions to this forum. I hope the best for whatever he is going through. Thanks for the update @Too Deep Water .

8. I.B. Washincars

I.B. Washincars Junior Member

I am very grateful for the helping hand he extended me back in 2009. I had a rare note that fell in my lap that I needed to sell. He used his contacts, personal knowledge, and whatever was available to him, just to make sure that someone he would never meet, didn't get taken to the cleaners. Great guy, the world needs more like him. My heart goes out to TDW and the whole family.

gsalexan likes this.
  9. hi
    i wanted to send a update on dad. we had a big scare and we thought we lost him.
    it has been a long tiresome fight but he came back again.
    I am scared, happy, afraid and gratefull all at once.
    happy holidays to all of his friends, maybe in a while he will feel good to say hello
    aj

gsalexan, midas1 and KoinJester like this.
  10. Timewarp

Timewarp Intrepid Traveler

Thank You AJ for the update. Give him a Happy Holidays from us.

11. Searcher64

Searcher64 Member

he is in our thoughts. I pray that he will have a quick recovery of his problem.

12. gsalexan

Thanks for letting us know, AJ. Wishing your dad and your family a peaceful Christmas.

13. techwriter

techwriter Well-Known Member

AJ, we all wish your family a happy and joy-filled Christmas season; asking the Creator enfold your family in His wings of grace and comfort and bring you the peace that passes all understanding; and may the Great Physician touch your Dad and all who attend him with healing wisdom and skill.

gsalexan likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted