where to find Zimbabwe trillions?

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by Numbers, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Numbers

Numbers Senior Member

Does anyone know of a good source for the Zimbabwe 10-20-50-100 trillion inflation notes? I was thinking about buying a few sets of these as gifts for some young collectors I know, but world notes aren't my usual collecting area and I'm not sure where to go. (Ebay is out since I don't do electronic payments.) Recommendations of reliable dealers with fair prices would be appreciated.... Thanks! :cool:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. urbanchemist

urbanchemist US/WORLD CURRENCY JUNKIE

the only place i have seen them is on ebay. maybe if you can find a local coin & currency show. besides that i couldnt tell you. if you want me to get some for you let me know i can get them on ebay and you could send me a check or mo. just let me know. not a big deal

4. Daggarjon

Daggarjon Supporter**

Ebay is also the only place i have seen them. Other collectors would be a good place to try as well. I have a full set of the last revaluation (at least i think its a full set lol).. and dont have any of the new re-revaluation.

also ... here is a site i get alot of notes from. They also accept check or money order :) not sure how their price compares with other venues ... so check around :)

5. John the Jute

John the Jute Collector of Sovereigns

6. pennywise

pennywise Collector of dust

7. north49guy

north49guy Show me the Money

I just picked up a 100 trillion note at a coin show here in Toronto. Not sure who the dealer was, they have a location in nova scotia and also Maine if that helps :S

8. TheNoost

TheNoost huldufolk

Liberty coin in Frandor MI has a ton. I think they are asking like $5 or $8 each. Reliable place and has been around at least 30 years.

Draft saved Draft deleted