Where do you look besides Ebay?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by MentalVirus, Jun 22, 2012.

1. MentalVirus

MentalVirus New Member

Hey guys,

Obviously most people (here and everywhere else) keep an eye on ebay if they are actively seeking/collecting certain coins.

My question is, what other sites (retail type and auction) do you check or keep an eye on? Are there more foreign coin buying sites and auction sites that would ship to the US?

Thanks for any input.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. icerain

icerain Mastir spellyr

Teletrade, especially on Tuesdays. Sometimes Heritage auctions and sometimes I just google online coin stores.

4. geekpryde

geekpryde Husband and Father Moderator

5. I look in a lot of places. But I don't want the competition... ;)

6. Cherd

Cherd Junior Member Supporter

I scan through auctionzip.com once a week to see what is being sold at public auctions in my area. When it comes to coins, it's almost always junk. But I figure that if I keep an eye on things, someday I might hit the jackpot!

7. softmentor

softmentor Well-Known Member

8. MentalVirus

MentalVirus New Member

lol, unless you're buying Vietnam (and some Laos, Cambodia and French Indochina) coins and notes...you wont be getting any competition from me.

I also check out AuctionZip once in a while and also have bought from HA.com once but check once a week maybe. Some of the stuff I look for isn't very popular at all compared to what most people collect. So some more places to watch would be great...

9. iGradeMS70

iGradeMS70 AKA BustHalfBrian

Although their wrap isn't too great so far, I've found Great Collections to have a well-developed auction site. :)

Maybe you'd wanna check 'em out.

-Brian

10. jloring

jloring Senior Citizen

11. TheCoinGeezer

TheCoinGeezer Senex Bombulum

Aside from eBay, I check out Teletrade, my local B&M guy, coin shows and Canadian Coin News adverts.

Draft saved Draft deleted