Whens the mint going to add the 2021 Morgans and Peace to product schedule?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Vess1, Feb 20, 2021.

1. COOPER12

COOPER12 Well-Known Member

I wonder when it will be announced or will it just be a surprise text on my phone that they are now available haha " or not available because all the big dealers got them all"

Inspector43 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Inspector43

Inspector43 Celebrating 75 Years Active Collecting Supporter

We the collectors are at the bottom of the US Mint priority list. Those dealers get a discounted price and the coins several days ahead of the actual release date. Using the Freedom of Information Act, we should request that the US Mint publish the names of dealers they have agreements with and then we can boycott them.

masterswimmer and COOPER12 like this.
  4. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

By the time the Mint acts on an FOIA request, we will all have long grey beards.

5. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

To clarify, the “early sales” had a HIGHER price and the dealers had to go pick them up themselves.

6. Inspector43

Inspector43 Celebrating 75 Years Active Collecting Supporter

The real point is that the dealers can order, and pick up in advance, thousands of coins that the general public cannot get their hands on. But, if you come out on the short end of the stick, you can go to one of the dealers and pay another premium to get the coin. Everyone, including dealers should have to take the same chance at getting the coins. If you disagree with this then I declare that you must be a dealer yourself.

7. baseball21

We’ve had this back and forth countless times at this point. No I don’t care is a small percentage of high montage items get sold at a premium to massive customers spending 6 or more figures a year on products. Dealer isn’t the dirty word some of you try and make it to be and if I had the money to be in the early group you’d never hear from me ever I’d be on a boat with Instagram models.

The mints job is to make money on collectibles not appease forum posters

8. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

9. potty dollar 1878

potty dollar 1878 Well-Known Member

No exact price yet?do you think they will varry by date,mm e.t.c.

10. baseball21

There all probably going to be like 90 bucks or more I would guess

Draft saved Draft deleted