What's Your Coin Wishlist For The Next 12 Months ?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by GoldFinger1969, Sep 28, 2026 at 12:54 PM.

  1. GoldFinger1969

    GoldFinger1969 Supporter! Supporter

    What coin(s) are you targeting if you can scrounge up the $$$....find a coin exactly to your liking....etc. ?

    I have 3 coins I'd love to get:
    • My 1908 No Motto Wells Fargo Saint in MS-66 with the OGH and CAC. I want the OGH not because of any holder-envy but because it's what the Wells Fargo Hoard was originally encapsulated in. Struck out on this at FUN 2026. :(
    • Something like a 1922 Saint but with a Gold CAC (I don't have any Gold CACs). I'd like OGH here but it's not a dealbreaker. Probably targeting MS-63 or LOWER. An otherwise common Saint in low-60's grade to keep the cost down.
    • A 2013-W Buffalo Reverse Proof in the NGC Black holder with the bison on the label. The gold in the reverse proof just looks so much better against a black holder than the white one, IMO.
    Unfortunately, even if I find them, the cost factor is somewhat prohibitive. I might have to settle for just 1 coin and MAYBE luck out and get 2 of them.
     
  2. Avatar

    Guest User Guest



    to hide this ad.
  3. JoshuaP

    JoshuaP Well-Known Member

    Pretty simple for me:
    1. A reasonably affordable (for me) 1909 S VDB that has reasonable eye appeal.
    2. Upgraded seated half dollar for my seated type set.
    3. A reasonably affordable (for me) 1877 Indian head cent that has reasonable eye appeal.

    I am not actively pursuing these coins, but if I come across them, I will bite.
     

Share This Page