What's the latest on 2016 Centennial set?

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Vess1, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Vess1

Vess1 CT SP VIP

I saw the US mint has their 2016 schedule out now with quite a list of stuff "TBD" at the end. If you click on one of the TBD centennial gold products it says this will be available in Dec. 2016. Is that normally a default they go with? Such as, it will be available by Dec. 2016? I also didn't notice a product where all 3 coins were offered together as a set. Do you guys think they'll have to be purchased individually, spread out over time?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

It's my guess that the Mint has "wised-up" and started using a year-end date to reduce the number of repetitive, time-consuming inquiries they receive on a daily basis.

Chris

4. Vess1

Vess1 CT SP VIP

I just used the mint's live chat feature to talk to a CS rep. They still have zero info on this set.
    I asked if they at least knew if it was going to be offered as a 3 coin set or if theyd have to be purchased individually. They don't know. I asked if they had a rough idea for release such as next couple months or does it get pushed till December. No info. Then the rep ended the conversation and cut me off.

I'm not sure how to feel about that. Lol. Its a shame they still don't have the least bit of information on what they're doing when they knew last summer they were going to offer this set.

Draft saved Draft deleted