What's in your vehicle's Cupholder ?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Clawcoins, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

Yes, Let's play the game ... what coins (or not) are in your car's cupholder. :dead:

Yes, we would not be amazed if there actually was a cup in there spilling fluid :depressed: to the bottom of the cupholder. But this is more of what is at the bottom of the cup holder. Normally there are newbie "mint error" coins down there all sticky with goo :doctor: and stuff. Damaged (by the mint I suspect) from non-usage preserved by a freak of non-commerce, and non-contact with icky stuff. :greedy:

So let's see what's in your cupholder. :pompous:
    Mine contains 5 cents: 2018, 2018 D, 2016 D, 2015 D, 1988 D and a slightly impaired proof 1990 :bored: (no, not really), a few paper clips, and some other dirt and grime. :bigtears:
    01_B.jpg 03_B.jpg

That 1990 is something to behold isn't it? Nearly perfect in every way ... ick :vomit:

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. johnmilton

johnmilton Well-Known Member

I usually have my glasses case in it. Here in Florida, sun glasses are mandatory, at least for me. Sometimes there is a bottle or Coke, water or iced tea there. I try to keep the coins an stuff out of it.

4. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

Mine has little parts I'm looking for to fix something. My cell phone is on top of that. Never really needed a cup holder till now and having to do, to-go lunches.

Mainebill and Randy Abercrombie like this.
  5. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

Bubble gum left over from our cancelled little league season, a post it note with something I think I was supposed to remember on it and two pair of reading glasses.... I stay highly stocked up with reading glasses.

6. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

It would be pointless using the cup-holders in my car for anything since the sides do not connect to the bottom. Everything would just fall to the floor. However, I don't use the ashtray for smoking, and it contains one of those plastic letter openers that is shaped like a business card and a toothpick which I use to change the time on my digital clock exactly twice a year. ~ Chris

7. SamuelFred1

SamuelFred1 I Guess I'm Kind Of a Decent Member at This Point?

A water bottle that's been in there for like 3 months.

furryfrog02 likes this.
  8. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

I have empty Monster cans in mine. Eventually at the end of the week I toss em in the recycle bin. I'm a bit lazy...what can I say?

9. daveydempsey

daveydempsey Well-Known Member

Work car .

£1 coin, a loupe, an eye glass and some rare earth magnets in a 35mm film box.
    20200407_172350.jpg

Weekend car.

£1 coin, a multi tool & torch, an eye glass and some Nivea.
    Just behind is another 35mm film box with rare earth magnets.

20200407_172453.jpg

10. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

A couple of live AA batteries for my camera especially when I'm out photographing scenery on a nice day ride. A replacement bulb for my number plate which seems to go bad every six months.

11. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Well-Known Member

Nothing but a water or soda bottle. All loose change goes into a coin pouch I carry in my pocket and then I go through it when I get home.
    My coin pouch.jpg
    My coin pouch open.jpg

Clawcoins likes this.
  12. Mainebill

Mainebill Bethany Danielle

My truck has the worlds crappiest cup holders especially for a vehicle that cost over $40k in 2000 and is pretty much fully loaded. In it is usually a coffee an ice coffee or a can of beer depending on the time of day. My ashtray is full of change and the little slot in dash near it has some odd change and usually my wallet as I take it out when I drive

13. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

I only use my cup holder for drinks. My wife's car is a completely different matter and I try not to go near it. Care to guess why?

Paul M. and Randy Abercrombie like this.
  14. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

She doesn't want coodies???

Clawcoins and SamuelFred1 like this.
  15. Paul M.

Paul M. Well-Known Member

My cup holder contains literally nothing. Where I live, you don’t want to have anything out and showing in your car, otherwise it becomes a bigger break in target. That’s why my car is always virtually empty, except for my dog’s blanket in the back seat and a club on the wheel. It’s also 20 years old.

16. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

More than likely you'll find a cootie infestation.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  17. ja59

ja59 Missing the Beach just not as much as ...

Sea Glass!

18. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

A few zinc Lincolns and assorted clad coinage.

19. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Mine has a 4 oz spray bottle of hand sanitizer, gloves, paper towels, and a mask. :)

20. Maxfli

Maxfli Well-Known Member

21. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Real Beer, or it don't fly.......... devil.gif

Maxfli and Danomite like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted