What would you do?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by swish513, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Brett_in_Sacto

Brett_in_Sacto Well-Known Member

Yes, both, thank you please.

Numismat likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Friday

Friday Active Member

I have this 1905 Indian head penny it don't look so good you can see the year on it. image.jpg image.jpg

4. Friday

Friday Active Member

Tell me what you think about it paddyman98.

paddyman98 likes this.
  5. Stork

Stork I deliver Supporter

The Edward. Only because I like it more. Or, as one recent pop culture book might put it 'which brings more joy to your heart when you look at it'? Forget logic, which one makes you smile more to talk about it?

6. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

That may actually be true given how many S VDB have been graded and preserved. Pretty much any mid to large sized coin show you could put together the majority of a grading set for the S-VDB or do the same in 20 minutes online. Even though they are desirable they aren't hard to find in most grades

7. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Yeah, but it looks like it spent time under a semi headed for Orlando. See ya Monday.....sorry. I'll stand in the corner. Just so Robinson Crusoe......I'll go stand in the corner again.

8. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

Your images are too blurry, and the coin looks like there is environmental damage. If you want to tag someone, you need to attach the @ to their username. @paddyman98

Also, it is impolite to hijack someone's thread, and you would probably get a better response if you started your own thread.

Chris

9. coin_nut

coin_nut Well-Known Member

Simple, buy them both! Worry about which one you like better at some later time.

10. Friday

Friday Active Member

Oh no don't get me wrong I love ❤️ paddyman 98 he is good what say and do .

11. Roman Collector

Roman Collector Well-Known Member

Get the Edward mule! It's far harder to get another one if you let it go. You could get the US cent any time you wanted.

green18 likes this.
  12. Omegaraptor

Omegaraptor Gobrecht/Longacre Enthusiast

Readily available semi-key or the English penny with great eye appeal and history behind it...

I'd take the penny in a heartbeat.

Draft saved Draft deleted