What,s your favorite TPG ?

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by mpcusa, Sep 30, 2026 at 2:59 PM.

?

What,s your favorite TPG /

  1. PCGS

    4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. NGC

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. IGC

    1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. ANACS

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. mpcusa

    mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

    I think there are really only two major players PCGS and NGC but there are a couple others like IGC and ANACS but would generally call them a tier two TPG but i know some people use them to protect there coins but using them to increase value maybe not as much.

    For me anyway i have always preferred PCGS as the value of there slabbed coins always brings a premium over NGC and the others, plus i have never liked NGC slabbed coins just think ther to bulky and plain jane but that,s just me, here,s a couple examples i polled out of my collection. really like the OGH, there pretty cool :)

    So what,s your favorite TPG
     
  2. Avatar

    Guest User Guest



    to hide this ad.
  3. mpcusa

    mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

  4. mpcusa

    mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

  5. mpcusa

    mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

  6. Randy Abercrombie

    Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

    I view TPG's differently than most others. They aren't an avenue for profitability to me. A TPG exists to protect my coin for future generations and render a professional judgment on the grade. That's all and nothing more to me.... And in that vein, I am an ICG guy simply due to the cost.
     
  7. Corleone189

    Corleone189 Member

    PCGS is my personal favorite but I have bought a small gold coin in a CAC holder too (yes I don't care it's not a real TPG I think their holder is nice :troll:).
     
    mpcusa likes this.
  8. mpcusa

    mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

    I had a brain fart here:banghead: and completely forgot about CAC only holders would for sure put them in the same conversation as PCGS and NGC.
     
  9. Mr.Q

    Mr.Q Well-Known Member

    All three are exceptional and valuable. Thanks for sharing!
     

Share This Page