What is this called?

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Justin Clark, Jul 8, 2020.

  1. Justin Clark

    Justin Clark New Member

  2. Avatar

    Guest User Guest

    to hide this ad.
  3. cpm9ball

    cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

    It looks like glue to me. Try dissolving it in acetone. ~ Chris
  4. Justin Clark

    Justin Clark New Member

    Thanks bud, I gotta whole roll soaked in the stuff. Was scratching my head. Acetone worked. It disintegrated.
    Robert Ransom and paddyman98 like this.
  5. Inspector43

    Inspector43 72 Year Collector

    They may have been used in advertisements where they glue a coin to a leaflet as an enticement.
    Justin Clark likes this.
  6. Collecting Nut

    Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

    It's common to take a gummy glue and stick it to paper, then stick a coin on it.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page