What is the best Coin Album as far as quality?

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by acsf89, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Don mucheck

Don mucheck New Member

I used Littleton and dansco albums. I preferred dansco and used lighthouse for my presidential, state and parks coins
    .I used cotton gloves to touch the coins and used an separate dishwasher drying pad towel to placed my coins on instead of an hard surface when I opened them to be placed in albums. you can pick this pad up at any lowes. Don't used this for dishes, only for coins. Keep for coins used only. I then used sillica gel packs to placed one in each albums between the album and the sleeve cover case to help oxide and keep bad air from ruining the coins surface in each album box. As well I keep the sillica gel in each coin airtight containers I have with my proofs and unopened seal original mint sets box holders.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Don mucheck

Don mucheck New Member

I used Littleton and dansco albums. I preferred dansco and used lighthouse for my presidential, state and parks coins
    .I used cotton gloves to touch the coins and used an separate dishwasher drying pad towel you pick up at lowes instead of an hard surface. Don't used this for dishes only for coins. Keep for coins used only. I then used sillica gel packs to placed one in each albums between the album and the sleeve cover case to help oxide and keep bad air from ruining the coins surface in each album box. As well I keep the sillica gel in each coin airtight containers I have with my proofs and unopened seal original mint sets box holders.
    To placed my coins on after opening them to placed in albums.

4. Don mucheck

Don mucheck New Member

.I used cotton gloves to touch the coins and used an separate dishwasher drying pad towel you pick up at lowes instead of an hard surface. Don't used this for dishes only for coins. Keep for coins used only. I then used sillica gel packs to placed one in each albums between the album and the sleeve cover case to help oxide and keep bad air from ruining the coins surface in each album box. As well I keep the sillica gel in each coin airtight containers I have with my proofs and unopened seal original mint sets box holders.

5. Don mucheck

Don mucheck New Member

.I used cotton gloves to touch the coins and used an separate dishwasher drying pad towel you pick up at lowes instead of an hard surface. Don't used this for dishes only for coins. Keep for coins used only. I then used sillica gel packs to placed one in each albums between the album and the sleeve cover case to help oxide and keep bad air from ruining the coins surface in each album box. As well I keep the sillica gel in each coin airtight containers I have with my proofs and unopened seal orginal mint sets box holders.

6. Don mucheck

Don mucheck New Member

.I used cotton gloves to touch the coins and used an separate dishwasher drying pad towel you pick up at lowes instead of an hard surface. Don't used this for dishes only for coins. Keep for coins used only. I then used sillica gel packs to placed one in each albums between the album and the sleeve cover case to help oxide and keep bad air from ruining the coins surface in each album box. As well I keep the sillica in each coin airtight containers I have with my proofs and unopened seal orginal mint sets box holders.

Tater likes this.
  7. Jaelus

Jaelus The Hungarian Antiquarian Supporter

Go with Dansco and a slip case for the album. You can use the window of a 2x2 to push the coin in.

Any really valuable coins I would slab though.

Draft saved Draft deleted