What is real value of 1964 Israel 5 Agorot.

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by willard t frye, Aug 11, 2016.

1. NGC gives EF thru UNC as $100-$400. I believe this to be certified values. What would be the uncertified value. Also where can I find a site or book that gives world coin values.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Taxidermist

Taxidermist Collector of US/IL/RU/DE

Well lets start with the fact the coin on your photo is a 1967. MS value $1-2, coin from your photo value is $0.25.

Actual current uncertified values for a 1964: in XF would be $20-35, AU $40 up to $55, UNC is rather uncommon and might go $60-75.

Any values in $100 area for uncertified AU/UNC from catalogs are incorrect for today market and unrealistic in general.

afantiques likes this.
  4. My,my,my!!! I viewed 1964 and 1967 coins on Google image and the DIFF. Between the dates are very difficult to identify. I look at dates listed in coinworld's cross ref. And they are easy to identify. Goto the coins and it gets to be a little difficult unless you compare a 64 and 67 coin together. Thanks for the info.

5. Taxidermist

Taxidermist Collector of US/IL/RU/DE

Its not that difficult, all you need is a bit more experience.

There might be many sites or books that give world coin values, all of them will be 90% wrong. Your best option for values is sold auctions on eBay.

If you need Israeli coins online catalog with mostly accurate values, you`re welcome to send me a message, I`ll send you the link.

Draft saved Draft deleted