What is it????

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Judy Acs, Nov 6, 2008.

1. FreakyGarrettC

FreakyGarrettC Wise young snail

Maybe not American calendars for the dates. Maybe like ancient calendars etc.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. HandsomeToad

HandsomeToad Urinist

The date of 1942 is interesting, since that was in the middle of WWII. I wonder if it was some type of code device used during the war? :D

Ribbit :)

4. HandsomeToad

HandsomeToad Urinist

Arabic maybe? But then 1788 would be in the future?

5. HandsomeToad

HandsomeToad Urinist

In the Kabbalistic symbolism chart below, there is mention of 10 Divine Names. Maybe that's what the 10 stars stand for?

6. FreakyGarrettC

OMG It all makes since all the numbers are zip codes and area codes. In peeskill new york there is a church. Turning Point Church, there are Turning Point Churches in Texas. Let me research it more.

EDIT: There is what appears to be a cross on the middle of the obverse of the coin.

7. HandsomeToad

HandsomeToad Urinist

You have to remember the phone numbers in 1942 were different than todays numbers so you'd have to research using that data, not todays data. ;)

8. HandsomeToad

HandsomeToad Urinist

The numbers corresponding to the cross are 1-3-5-7 - which are what I refer to as the base primes, although 1 isn't considered to be a prime but it actually is. It is also a favorite riddle of mine:

What four numbers spell 7?

Ribbit :D

Ps: 1 - 3 - 5 - 7 also total 16 again. :D I love 4 squared number puzzles. I'll have to post one someday. :cool:

9. jazzcoins

jazzcoins New Member

I think you have an alien coin it probably was left here by mistake. i think it says were there planetory system is located. The solar system ovicus which is near the black hole neyotyos which consists of 12 planets, and the sun, bortaos ,and three moons gerous, ferious ,and homincus our planet is called zoltar in the meradium zone.

Jazzcoins Joe:confused::goofer::goofer::goofer:

10. FreakyGarrettC

Cabalistic Gold Medal 1942 (Albert Research) on outstanding data in American history. A, stars and figures, in the center 31, 461538th Rs: letters of the alphabet to figure tray, above S (Ize). 40 - 80 G (rams). 79.54 grams, DM 40 mm.
    Rarely. Track blow, otherwise excellent.

I used google and it translated differently. :rolling:

11. Jacobus

Jacobus New Member

I have a silver version of the Albert Wiss coin and I have had it since approximately 1944. My father had several of them, both gold and silver, and told me that its purpose was to help predict important dates and events. It originally came with some kind of paper describing its function, but that was incomprehensible to us and is now lost. I would certainly like to know more about this coin. Lee Jacobus

12. FarmerB

FarmerB Senior Member

Looks like there is a copywrite symbol on one side 'C' in circle.
    Also on the edge does it say 'pure gold'???
    Size and weight may help here.

13. silverqueen

silverqueen Junior Member

I have several of the same coin in pure silver. Like Jacobus, mine came from my father who also said its function was to predict important dates and events. I am not so sure that it is masonic. My father was a theosophist, so I am leaning towards the cabalistic intent. I remember the coin from my childhood, but never asked my father to fully explain its specific intent. He has now passed and I regret not asking. He received it from a fellow theosophist in New york in the early 1960's. This was one of the main headquarters for theosophists of the time...leads me more to think it was a local "metaphysical" thing. Hope that helps, wish it was more. Would very, very much like to know this coin's purpose. The pictures from the coinarchives website are no longer available. Did anyone get a screen shot? I'd love to have it. I know that the coin sold for 3,000DM in that auction.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. kaniyarasu

kaniyarasu New Member

A RARE FIND.
    A puzzle coin .We must know the history behind.

15. aurusmarcus

aurusmarcus New Member

gold number coin

Hi - I m new her in the coin talk. I m a goldsmith from Belgium. I found this forum because I was looking for information about this special "number coin" you are talking about. I have the same in 24 Karat gold and I even don t now what all this number are meaning and where it s from. I bought it from a client 2 month ago. I realy would now it, because 2 yeaars ago I start a collection of gold coins from all the world, and this is the only one I don t now the origin?
    If someone can help me, I would be very happy.

P.S.: Sorry, if my english is not so perfect, I do my very best :smile
    P.p.s.: My mother language is German, but I can also speak and read Dutch en French, so perhaps I can help to translate some information you have.

12-12 029.jpg 12-12 028.jpg

Thanks for your information

Greetings from Belgium

Marc

16. EyeEatWheaties

EyeEatWheaties Cent Hoarder

^^^ your English is excellent. It is in the very early morning hours here in the states , so answers to your question may be slow to come to you for another 8 hours or so.

Welcome! and that is a very cool coincidence for your first post. Hang tight and check back. there are a lot of very knowledgeable people here who know where to go and get answers if they don't have them already

17. aurusmarcus

aurusmarcus New Member

Hello-Thanks for you "early" answer-I hoop we can find the origin of this coin soon. Bye

18. moneyer12

moneyer12 i just love UK coins.......

i found out that albert wis was a member of the american mathematics society, and this coin could actually be a mathematical formulae

19. calumsherwood

calumsherwood New Member

i think these coins are fantastic. the whole secret code thing is so interesting

20. aurusmarcus

aurusmarcus New Member

No news about this coin??? I think that this coin is a formulae of something like "moneyer12" says. But I can't find the real meaning. Number 16 could be an important number...???.... And all the letters??? Please give me some news ;-)
    Greetings from Belgium

21. EyeEatWheaties

EyeEatWheaties Cent Hoarder

I just spent 30 minutes searching for information and found very little information of any relevance to Albert Wiss - theologists or the cabalists. I searched for medals and number coins. I am surprised given that these medallions are appearing in gold and silver that no one has been able to identify them yet.

Draft saved Draft deleted