what happened to abe?

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by wayner-dude, Jun 21, 2018.

1. wayner-dude

wayner-dude Member

i opened a roll of uncirculated pennies today and was bummed because they were 2017 d upon closer inspection I found abe Appearing to have scars on face and chin and suit. in some places suit fades out, facial features barely there,deformed face features, two eyes, big sags,perced [edited] look on face and on n on take a look..! also i have a 35 with large gap between the u and n. do i finally get an 'ataboy' or just another aww [edited]...? thanks

Edited by moderator. See Rules section, Rule 1, second paragraph.

@wayner-dude - I know your intentions here were harmless, but please be aware that these forums have very strict ("1950s television") standards on language, whether actually posted or implied.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2018
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

just another awwww...

4. wayner-dude

wayner-dude Member

wull ,it seems i cant find edited being a coin hound; i work in Oil fields in North Dakota this coin thing is just a hobby i figured it'd be better odds than the lottery. i'm stubborn and ignorant n Obstinate though so I am definitely not giving up thanks for taking me under your wing and I'll probably be getting back with you i am subborn , kind of thick skullboned and obstinate though so I am definitely not giving up thanks for taking me under your wing and I'll probably be getting back with you if you dont mind. Thank you

5. wayner-dude

wayner-dude Member

did i really repete myself like that - repete myself like that? thats The voice in the back of my head .. its getting So loud I can't not listen to it anymore (just kidding spirityoda)ha ha

6. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

keep searching...

Draft saved Draft deleted