What does it mean when someone "follows" you on the site, or you're following someone else?

Discussion in 'Frequently Asked Questions' started by lordmarcovan, Dec 14, 2018.

1. 352sdeer

352sdeer Collecting Lincoln cents for 50 years!

Like I said above, it makes me miss Bellman as some of his rants leaned towards crazy.

Reed.

Johndoe2000$, wxcoin and Stevearino like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

Edit
    Hi Prez, your M.O. is so intricate and subversive LMAO :D

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2019
    Johndoe2000$ likes this.
  4. 352sdeer

@PaulEE you have a real multiple personality disorder it would seem. Are you going play nice and learn something this time? Try posting a coin or starting a tread about a numismatic question.
    I guarantee you if you don’t weird out on us we’ll treat you right. But alas if you continue to act the fool you’ll get no help and the boot to boot.

I really hope this helps you.
    Reed

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2019
    masterswimmer likes this.
  5. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

He still hasn't used the screen name Sybil yet :banghead:

Stevearino and wxcoin like this.
  6. Stevearino

Stevearino Well-Known Member

@Billj, why is it so important for you to be on CT anyway? You are so unhappy here. Why not just join a different blog? I don't get it? Do you have a persecution complex and can't live without being unjustly treated? Are you a conspiracy nut?

I'm starting to wonder about my own sanity. If CT is such a godawful site, why have I enjoyed it so much and even become a financial supporter without even being asked? What is wrong with me?

Steve

7. wxcoin

wxcoin Getting no respect since I was a baby

Why do you keep wasting your time here? Life is too short to keep beating a dead horse.

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
  8. wxcoin

wxcoin Getting no respect since I was a baby

You have more than one functioning brain cell!

Stevearino and Randy Abercrombie like this.
  9. 352sdeer

@Billj Welcome back. You seem to have calmed down some but calling the site dishonest is not going to help. The CT site is the TIGHTEST run site on the web. Peter the owner sees to it that Doug and his moderators run a very tight ship. It makes it better for all and I suggest you read the rules once more and adhere to them. We would love to help you with your numismatic posts and questions but that help comes with good behavior and proper manners on your part. Please do yourself a favor and be normal with your posts and you can become a member in good standings.

Reed

10. 352sdeer

@Billj BTW you’ve high jacked the op’s Post for far to long try posting a coin or something so we can show you how we do work.

Remember to closely crop the coins obverse and reverse, full shots properly oriented on a white or black background. Also zoom in on any questionable areas and include a detailed description of your questions, concerns and thoughts.

We would love to see what you’ve got!

Reed

11. Johndoe2000$

Johndoe2000$ Well-Known Member

The site has a very fair option of "reporting" trolling, and spamming, as I'm sure you are about to find out.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2019
    Stevearino and Oldhoopster like this.
  12. 352sdeer

@Billj I tried but it seems that you just won’t listed to reason. I can’t help you if you won’t listed. It’s not any different for me on the site, I’ve been spanked a couple of times myself but never pushed it to the point I got banned as have many members. Sometimes you just have a bad day I know but that doesn’t mean we want to hear about special privileges and conspiracy theories. When that starts the community jumps in to report and the process begins. Every time you post your digging deeper.

Reed

Stevearino likes this.
  13. 352sdeer

That was friendly banter between to members that know each other but when in doubt leave it out

Reed

14. Johndoe2000$

Before you go Bill, I'd like to point out that the posts/threads you keep referring to, are edited, no longer exist. There's no way for us to see for ourselves, and form an unbiased opinion.
    You are beating a dead horse.... still....again.

Stevearino likes this.
  15. 352sdeer

@Billj you just don’t get it do you? I’ve made my judgement and my opinion of you is below.

Reed

16. 352sdeer

17. 352sdeer

18. Johndoe2000$

Get a metal detector then.
    If you find a coin, please post it here.

19. Johndoe2000$

And the list of aliases grows. ;)

20. Johndoe2000$

The medal detector could help you find the landmines you speak of. :troll:

21. Johndoe2000$

Something tells me this thread is over !!!

Draft saved Draft deleted