What do you do in this situation?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by stldanceartist, Mar 25, 2015.

?

What do you do in this situation?

1. Notify the seller - because you need karma points after running over a squirrel in your car.

3.9%
  2. Tell your coin forum buddies - because they might drop an egg of knowledge your way.

11.8%
  3. DEFINITELY don't tell your coin forum buddies, because they'll definitely outbid you.

9.8%
  4. Just sit back, drink a beer, and watch the auction end where it ends. It's just a coin.

5.9%
  5. Sit back, relax, and eat that squirrel you ran over with your car because DE-LISH!

11.8%
  6. Start a stupid poll about it and enjoy the Pavlovian response as people try to figure out your find

23.5%
  7. Say no more. You must win this coin. You gotta get one of those (variety withheld)!!!!!

43.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Paul M.

Paul M. Well-Known Member

That's what it looks like, alright!

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. stldanceartist

stldanceartist Minister of Silly Walks

Yep, a smoking Liberty 1857 Seated Quarter. Went for $238, $22 more than Numismedia FMV.

4. deacon2828

deacon2828 Active Member

I did try to tell a seller he/she had a rare coin and he said he and their group of all mighty all seeing eyes did not believe me. so it sold for 1/10th of what it was worth. never did it again :) :)

5. snowbird

snowbird New Member

6. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

So, did you get it?

I do wonder what sort of premium these draw -- but Seated quarters are far enough off my radar that I probably won't start hunting for the variety myself.

7. bdunnse

bdunnse Who dat?

Nothing like a good cigar after eatin' sum squirrel!

stldanceartist likes this.
  8. Burton Strauss III

Burton Strauss III Brother can you spare a trime? Supporter

Squirrel? Did somebody say Squirrel?

What's the question again? [Easily distracted]

Amanda Varner and stldanceartist like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted