What Coin Roll Hunting Usually Looks Like

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by Silver Searcher, Oct 1, 2016.

1. Silver Searcher

Silver Searcher Active Member

This is intentional, I post things I enjoy and I like making videos. If you don't then please respect anyway.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

You don't look for varieties, just silver?

4. scottishmoney

scottishmoney Buh bye

As a sometime half dollar searcher I appreciate your using the original rolls and folding over the ends. That way I know they have all been searched and don't even bother to buy them.

5. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Gee, you don't sound 38 years old.

6. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

When he turns them in, I'll bet they don't remain in those opened wrappers.

Chris

7. Silver Searcher

Silver Searcher Active Member

They do

8. cpm9ball

I'm not suggesting that the bank re-wraps them, but the service that delivers them to the bank does. How do you think the rolls get the crimped ends and sealed in a cardboard box.

Chris

9. Truble

Truble Well-Known Member

Actually I ask a head teller about coin wrapp d, when turned in they have to unwrap them and place them in bags of $1000 to return to loomis. So where it helps us know they have been searched it does the teller no favors

10. John77

John77 Well-Known Member

I do like how you re-use the same rolls... I do the same thing, except that I re-crimp the ends and put my initials on the sides of the rolls...

11. Lon Chaney

Lon Chaney Well-Known Member

Ugh.
    They can send them in, $1000 minimum. But some branches keep them around and avoid the hassle. "Searchers" will pick them up.

12. cpm9ball

Half dollars in loosely sealed wrappers like these? The banks are in business to accommodate "searchers". Yeah, sure!

Chris

13. Lon Chaney

Lon Chaney Well-Known Member

Around here, there's enough people buying andpicking up halves for the banks to not have to send them back. But when they get $1000 they can send them back. Of course then, they are hopefully rerolled. But I've gotten rewraps in sealed boxes before.

Draft saved Draft deleted