WHAT are my coins worth?

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Impulsee_, May 26, 2017.

1. Impulsee_

Impulsee_ New Member

I got these long time ago, don't think there worth much but can someone tell me there numismatic value (if any). Thank you very much.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Michael K

Michael K Well-Known Member

The silver value on the Franklins are 6.29 each. In much better condition they would be worth $7-$10. The 40% Kennedy silver value is $2.57.
    The Morgans could be worth more than their silver value of $13.46 apiece.
    The mint mark, if there is one is on the reverse, that's important. I can't really see if there is one. Use FULL SIZE before clicking post.
    And condition is important. 1921 is a super common date. It would have to be in very good shape
    to even be worth $20. One of them looks to be in better condition than the other 2.

4. Impulsee_

Impulsee_ New Member

Thank you, so the 1881 is 13.46? But the younger one could be worth more. Interesting.

5. alurid

alurid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Coin Talk, Impulsee.
    Only Mintmark is on the top 1963 Franklin, it has a D.
    Age is not the Main factor in determining a coins value.

6. Michael K

No. I didn't see that. I thought they were all 1921's.
    $25-$30 on the 1881.

7. Impulsee_

Impulsee_ New Member

Ah I see. Thanks guys. Really helped me, I have some Indian heads aswell can you guys help with those?

8. Michael K

Yes, but it is important to flip through some books, and understand what you have.
    Condition and rarity are very important. And don't ever clean them. It may make them shiny but it will ruin their value to collectors/ or local coin store buyers.
    There's no easy way. It takes time.

9. Impulsee_

Impulsee_ New Member

Yeah I remember those things when I used to coin roll hunt, I coin roll hunted in the 90's and I found some Indian heads which I kept, and found them today, which is why I'm on here to know if my younger me left me some valuable stuff.

Seattlite86 likes this.
  10. Seattlite86

Seattlite86 Outspoken Member

Welcome, that bottom right Morgan is a very nice looking coin from your photos.

Draft saved Draft deleted