What’s everyone doing on Friday night?

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by AustinJ0324, Sep 10, 2021.

1. ToughCOINS

ToughCOINS Dealer Member Moderator

Well, I can't be drumming up business, but hopefully those dividends will provide you years of enjoyment in one form or another. What's your major?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Bradley Trotter

Bradley Trotter Well-Known Member

Studying to be a lawyer Poli-Sci (Pre-Law concentration).

4. ToughCOINS

Good for you. LOTS of studying ahead, I'm sure.

Any specific interests in the legal field?

5. Bradley Trotter

Bradley Trotter Well-Known Member

Good question, but I can't say I have an answer at the moment. That's arguably something best left asked a few years from now.

-jeffB and SensibleSal66 like this.
  6. ToughCOINS

Hopefully you get a taste of enough different areas in the field to know what really makes it interesting for you.

Off to log some newps and shoot some photos.

Bradley Trotter likes this.
  7. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Hang in there. The dreams where you realize there should be a midterm coming up any day now and you haven't been to class in weeks? They do go away after a decade or two.

(Confession: I actually lived that dream. I discovered I needed some extra credits for my last term, signed up for an astronomy class, and discovered that (a) the lecturer wasn't very good and (b) I already knew ALL the material, so I stopped going. Then I realized there was a midterm I needed to take. In time, fortunately, but the experience stuck with me.)

Bradley Trotter likes this.
  8. Mac McDonald

Mac McDonald Well-Known Member

Watching the U.S. Open tennis semi-finals.

9. cashhound

cashhound Well-Known Member

I walked across the street and reminisced with friends about the TRADE TOWERS while watching the tower lights over in NY (my friend took the picture). . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "WE WILL NEVER FORGET" :rage:

towers20201.jpg

Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
    Dean 295 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted