Wexlers WPPM-008...????

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by MatrixMP-9, Oct 19, 2019.

1. MatrixMP-9

MatrixMP-9 Well-Known Member

SORRY EDIT!!!! WRPM not WPPM....sounds like a radio channel from the 80s

I like the position of the mint mark to start. Its almost touching the 9. Looks also like the die scratches run and line up right toward the NW. I can see something that looks like a partial "D" underneath but Im not getting a good picture of it and Im not confident on that. Its a pretty beat to crap parking lot veteran. what do you think??? I put Wexlers pic in first there to make easy comparison.

4dba26778a30c360ffff8f79ffffe415.jpg IMG_7251.jpg IMG_7252.jpg Snapshot000000.jpg Snapshot000002.jpg Snapshot000004.jpg Snapshot000006.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

Honestly, I'm not seeing it.

4. 352sdeer

352sdeer Collecting Lincoln cents for 50 years!

Me as well, not seeing it.

Reed

5. MatrixMP-9

I just cant get a good vibe for the "D" underneath either. I figured Id post for opinions just because of the MM location and die scratches

6. MatrixMP-9

Further research...I dont like it either. Found this picture that is legit. My MM is too close to the date. Theres clearly a bigger gap on this -008

s-l1600.jpg

alurid, furryfrog02 and 352sdeer like this.
  7. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

8. MatrixMP-9

Look on my last photo...it does look like a D was there underneath..but the distance between the MM and date still doesnt look right compared to Jims coin.

Draft saved Draft deleted