West Point Quarters...

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Coll3ctor, May 17, 2021.

1. CoinJockey73

CoinJockey73 Well-Known Member

You're doing great! I only have one American Memorial. But seriously, 4 Ws, one a double, found in loose change? That's pretty amazing. I've only found this many because i see a huge volume of change a day. Not sure what @furryfrog02 's secret is, and I'm guessing he's not telling, either.

Eric the Red and Matthew Kruse like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Matthew Kruse

Matthew Kruse Young Numismatist

I've found them CRHing but I haven't been doing that much recently. You must see a lot of change in a day :) what about silver?

Eric the Red and CoinJockey73 like this.
  4. CoinJockey73

5. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

99% of mine came from solid date/design boxes. I had really good luck with all the 2019s minus Lowell and none of the 2020s besides TGP. The other 2019s, I found dozens. Same with TGP. I think I found somewhere north of 300 of them.

6. CoinJockey73

In change, loose? That's incredible. Gives me hope. I only started 3 weeks ago and i think I'm at 35 or 37 Ws total. Only missing the Lowell.

Eric the Red likes this.
  7. furryfrog02

Naw in solid boxes from the bank.

8. Matthew Kruse

9. CoinJockey73

Crh? That's still incredible.

10. Matthew Kruse

@furryfrog02 means he is finding them in uncirculated boxes from the bank. So each roll are all the same date and design.

I haven't gotten a box of uncirculated quarters yet but I've gotten 3 boxes of unc pennies at least :smuggrin:

CoinJockey73 likes this.
  11. CoinJockey73

Sorry my man, thought I'd seen you there before. I post daily. If you find the Ws interesting, the whole story is right there.

Matthew Kruse likes this.
  12. CoinJockey73

Gotcha. I've only gotten circulated rolls, myself. I didn't know you could get uncirculated. I'll ask next time I'm at the bank.

13. furryfrog02

Ugh. I am on my 6th straight box of solid 2021P right now. I can't wait to get through this pallet and get back to circulated stuff.

Eric the Red likes this.
  14. furryfrog02

It's a crap shoot. You can ask, but you will more likely get whatever they have.

CoinJockey73 likes this.
  15. Matthew Kruse

:jawdrop: Man, I would love to get an uncirculated box. You want to trade circulated for uncirculated rolls? Just kidding :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

16. furryfrog02

Solid shield cents are the bane of my existence. Ugly, shiny, nothing worth looking for. And I have to unwrap 100 rolls of them and dump them.

17. Matthew Kruse

I was talking about the quarters ;) Gotta find some Ws in those UNC rolls, haha.

18. furryfrog02

Ah, I gotcha. Been a long day :)
    I stopped doing quarters once I started getting solid boxes of Tuskeegee. I figured the West Point run was over. Back to halves.

Matthew Kruse likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted