Wespnex

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Mike Willner, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Mike Willner

Mike Willner Member

I got a mailer about WESPNEX (with no address or phone, just a mention that it is at the Westchester County Center) this weekend. I don't see it mentioned or advertised on any websites or ANA publications. So, I can't get any info on what's going on during the show, start/end times, etc.

Can anyone tell me if this is actually a coin show or just a seminar? Can you point me to some information on this show? My son and I were hoping to do some coin hunting and purchasing but I don't want to drive up there to find it is now a show.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
    Mike

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. hontonai

hontonai Registered Contrarian

4. Mike Willner

Mike Willner Member

Thanks. Interestingly enough none of these sites have any specifics on 2008. That is what started raising my concerns. I called the Westchester County Center and they have confirmed the show is there, gave me show hours, etc. This is the info I couldn't find elsewhere.

5. coinnut

coinnut Senior Member

I have been to WESPNEX several times. It is usually about 100 tables.
    At times crowded ,but part of the atmosphere. I always had a great time.
    They do have seminars, if you want them,but plenty of coins to look at.
    I am planing to go on Sunday.

6. Mike Willner

Mike Willner Member

Thanks. I'm bringing my son Saturday for his second Young Numismatists seminar with Larry Gentile. Then off to hunt down some silver (and maybe a little copper) to add to our collections.

Thanks, all, for the pointers and comments.

Draft saved Draft deleted