Well here's one of my 55s ddo. May be wrong but check out the 5s Ands after t.and li are one.two yea

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Mattellis, Sep 15, 2019.

1. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Johndoe2000$

Johndoe2000$ Well-Known Member

Lol. Hope you don't mind if I make a copy to use in the future. After all a (clear) picture is worth a thousand blurry ones, or something like that.

furryfrog02 likes this.
  4. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

I can't see the doubling that is worth the money. I do see minor doubling but you can buy a poor mans Doubled Die for $5.00 so why bother unless you are a variety collector?

5. Johndoe2000$

Now you're talking. Any halfway decent phone, or tablet is capable of taking serviceable pics.

6. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

Why don't you use your metal detector to hunt for beanie babies and come back when you've found one.

Chris

7. Mattellis

Mattellis Active Member

Camera app Stupid auto correct thanks again guys

8. Mattellis

Mattellis Active Member

I'd tell you what to go find. Only if I wouldn't get kicked off of here. So just laugh it up at my expense.........har Dr har

9. Mattellis

Mattellis Active Member

Ur people's arrogance over welms me. About how stuck up and overwelmingly the prudence like yourselves.Bet you haven't worked a day in your life either. People like you rude ###':*€€. Are what have other people blowing people away.Think about that.Bc this is the truth our society has went to scrap. And why is bc one person thinks their better or fair above anothers intelligence. Let me tell you I will never carry myself thinking I'm above anyone. Bc I look at everyone an equal. So now think about that and how your comments my effect another. Bc what you say won't get under my skin. Not at all or make me feel STUPID. Bc I'm a man with a forgiving soul.i know I'll walk into heaven one day and never be judged about how I treated another human being. Bc I'm an equal not a minus...... Stew on that

10. wxcoin

wxcoin Getting no respect since I was a baby

The last time I saw doubling like that was when my ex hit me on the head with a frying pan.

11. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

It sure makes you sound like a hypocrite in my book.

Chris

12. Johndoe2000$

Man, you don't get any respect, do you ??? ;)

wxcoin likes this.
  13. Nathan401

Nathan401 Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

I’d like to agree with you, but then I’m afraid we would both be wrong.

wxcoin likes this.
  14. Nyatii

Nyatii I like running w/scissors. Makes me feel dangerous

That's what I say...We are all equal....
    Just I'm a little more equal.....:)

15. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

It's not arrogance, it's frustration. Please take a step back and be patient until you can post photos that are usable to us. They are over pixelated and no one can give you a definitive answer so far. Focus on the area in question with your photos. Make sure they are clear and cropped properly to show us what you see. But just posting more photos over and over like these are just going to get you and the others more frustrated. We don't need forgiveness, we need better pics.

Stevearino and wxcoin like this.
  16. enamel7

enamel7 Junior Member

that's not doubling, that is plating issues. Also you claim your 55s are similar to the listings. Similar doesn't cut it. They will all be exact because the doubling is fixed on the die. I'm seeing MD on your coins.

17. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

Can't be. These were not plated.

Stevearino likes this.
  18. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

If anything, the coin is going to be machine doubling or it was struck with a worn die. An image like this, make it easy to see what is going on.
    Image_0774dillon.JPG Image_0774dillon2.JPG

Stevearino and Oldhoopster like this.
  19. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Well-Known Member

Send them in to a TPG and post us the results.

20. enamel7

enamel7 Junior Member

I'm talking about the 86.

21. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

It's time to give it up and let's all move on.

Draft saved Draft deleted