We have a new moderator on the forum !

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by GDJMSP, Mar 5, 2020.

1. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Some of the moderators are not in the US, so they are on at alternate time. some are retired collectors and some have jobs still, so its tough to say. We are more concerned about situations where people may be disciplined or banished. But the usual gang of helpful and experienced members usually step up and without them we would probably look like twitter. Jim

Heavymetal and Kentucky like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mike estes

mike estes Well-Known Member

congrats on the new position. you've got your hands full with this bunch.....

eddiespin likes this.
  4. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

I think he’ll do just fine. He’s an old pro around this racetrack, Mike. :)

mike estes likes this.
  5. GDJMSP

GDJMSP Numismatist Moderator

Look at the bottom line of any post, see where it says - Report. That's what it's for and that's what you do - you click on Report. The the mods will handle it if action is warranted.

That's what the Support and Feedback is for. Simply start a thread there, ask your questions and or explain what the problem is.

If you click on the Report button, every mod there is will see that Report. If you simply want to contact a mod, just click on their avatar, and when the popup opens select - Start a Conversation. That will open and take you to the Private Message page. Simply compose your message and send it off. Or, you can tag a mod in a post, any post, @Mac McDonald , like I just tagged you.

Congratulations ! You passed !

What did you pass ? The - hey, is this guy paying attention ? - test :D :D :D

Seriously, I never even heard of such a thing happening before ! Stuff like that I chalk up to what I call the wonders of technology - it's a wonder when it works, and you wonder when it doesn't !

Kentucky likes this.
  6. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

Love it!

Kentucky likes this.
  7. Cheech9712

Cheech9712 Every thing is a guess

Do they have a secret hand shake

Stevearino and eddiespin like this.
  8. Oldhoopster

Oldhoopster Member of the ANA since 1982

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Edit to add: actually i think this is Doug informing members they've broken the rules, not the secret handshake

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
  9. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

Of course. And they're very sophisticated. Here they are in the old days discussing top security matters relating to an international criminal organization called KAOS that was trying infiltrate the list and take it over...

Cheech9712 likes this.
  10. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Keep All Operations Secret in case you forgot. Jim

Stevearino likes this.
  11. juris klavins

juris klavins Well-Known Member

...two variations = :rolleyes:

Cheech9712 likes this.
  12. Cheech9712

I like that. But who’s going to pick me up

juris klavins likes this.
  13. potty dollar 1878

potty dollar 1878 Well-Known Member

:banghead::banghead::banghead: it will never end!!!.

14. Cheech9712

I loved that one

Draft saved Draft deleted