WTT: Want to trade miscellaneous for obsolete 90% US silver coinage

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by ToughCOINS, Jul 23, 2017.

1. ToughCOINS

ToughCOINS Dealer Member Moderator

ToughCOINS is trying to dispose of stuff cluttering space that could better serve merchandise I prefer to offer on the website, so we have a lot of stuff to trade away over the next several months.

Material I'm offering will run the gamut, from odds and ends I was forced to buy in large collections (such as foreign coins / paper, tokens, curios) to items I've upgraded or lost interest in (such as mint & proof sets, common date gold, moderns, etc).

Unless otherwise specified, in all cases I'm looking to trade for obsolete 90% silver US coinage - specifically, dated, uncleaned, undamaged Barbers, Mercs, SLQs, Walkers or Peace Dollars (higher credit given for Morgans). In these trades, ToughCOINS and its trading partners are each responsible for their respective costs of delivery.

This week, I'm offering the following:

Item 20170723-1: 33 piece lot of foreign paper in exquisite condition (Excellent color, corners, edges, and no folds) for $1.50 face, in the specified form.

IMG_0595.JPG
    IMG_0596.JPG

IMG_0597.JPG
    IMG_0598.JPG
    IMG_0599.JPG IMG_0600.JPG
    IMG_0601.JPG IMG_0602.JPG

Item 20170723-2: 1966 CANADA DOLLAR, Cleaned AU for $0.75 face, in the specified form.

00785.jpg 00786.jpg

I've got juicier trade bait coming up, so please keep checking in . . . Mike.