Want to start a contest, but need help?

Discussion in 'Contests' started by lordmarcovan, Jun 8, 2020.

1. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

I am happy to assist with posting your random drawing contests if you want help. I can start you a thread like this or this and then assist with doing drawings at the end (using a random number generator).

I could even help with the logistics of more ambitious contests, like this one.

You would choose the timetable and make all the rules. I could make the initial post for you (if you wanted) and then step aside and let you take the reins until it's time to do the drawing.

I'd be the referee if requested. You'd be the boss and have your name on the door.

I have come to realize that there are plenty of generous folks here who like to give stuff away, but don't necessarily love the technical aspects of running a contest.

I can help with that.

All contests must adhere to forum rules, but within those parameters, you are free to make up any kind of quiz or game or random drawing as you see fit, and set the rules for play. They must be coin-related, though. I used to forget that and Doug would make my contests disappear!

Draft saved Draft deleted