Walkers From A Box

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by TexAg, Mar 30, 2017.

1. TexAg

TexAg Well-Known Member

Finished my 3rd box of halves last night and found my first Walkers as well as some nice Kennedys. What a thrill, this stuff is addicting!
    Box 3 Results - Walkers!.jpg

NLL, NOS, CoinZone and 9 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Dougmeister

Dougmeister Well-Known Member

The trifecta!

Walk-Ben-Ken. Nice!

Welcome to the Loony Bin ;-)

TexAg, scottishmoney and Stevearino like this.
  4. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

Awesome! That will keep you CRH for awhile.

TexAg likes this.
  5. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

Nice find!

CRH'ing will never become addicting because you will eventually go through dry spells that will last a looooooong, loooooooong time.

Chris;);)

6. David Setree Rare Coins

David Setree Rare Coins Well-Known Member

I used to do two boxes a week until the silver boom six years ago when they started drying up.

What a thrill it was to find a batch like you have!

TexAg likes this.
  7. scottishmoney

scottishmoney Buh bye

I see the roots of a harmless addiction forming.

TexAg likes this.
  8. jtlee321

jtlee321 Well-Known Member

The best part of roll hunting is it's like playing the scratch off lottery tickets, except, when you get a losing ticket, you can get a refund. Then buy more until you get some winners. :D You found a winner!!!!

TexAg likes this.
  9. John77

John77 Well-Known Member

You hit for the cycle there - Walker, Benny, 90%-Kennedy, 40%-Kennedy... nice!

TexAg likes this.
  10. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

While CRH is addicting there is a burn out phase. I have been doing this for just over a year and I can't stand dumping now. Maybe I just need a break.

TexAg likes this.
  11. calishield

calishield Well-Known Member

Yes, and my back can attest to the fun of dumping wearing on it. It is a blast, though. After 5 months straight, still enjoy the !#% out of it. I'm curious what the ratio of hunters is to hunters that actually work in banks, as they get first eyes on things. Know there are rules in different banks but you can't help a cool find!

12. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

Yesterday I asked for loose halves and the teller said I have two and one is silver. Of course I spent the dollar to get the Frankie! I guess some banks don't let their employees buy silver coming in. Others totally do. Some of them even tell me when I ask for halves that if I was looking for silver no luck because they would have bought it.

13. TexAg

TexAg Well-Known Member

I agree Bman33, dumping is the hardest part. I took some of the wife's homemade cookies around to my supply tellers and they were so jazzed to get them. I need to do the same with my dump bank tellers lest they get tired of seeing me drive up.:rage::rage:!!!

Bman33 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted