Walkers and CRH, Real or Rigged?

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by Mkm5, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Mkm5

Mkm5 Well-Known Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Robert Ransom

Robert Ransom Well-Known Member

Sometimes the young can educate the older.

4. Mkm5

Mkm5 Well-Known Member

I've got one laying around somewhere, although not AG, more like XF.

5. Evan Saltis

Evan Saltis OWNER - EBS Numis LLC Supporter

I've never had the pleasure of CRH with halves. I did find a collection dump type of deal once. Coinstar at my job had some rejects, my co worker looked, and saw a bunch of dimes. She just tried to give them to me, knowing i collected. I gave her 10 bucks and brought these home. (her pics, they are monstrous)
    A9DBA7C1-F3B4-4DFC-8ADF-36151A59AF82_1_105_c.jpeg 71442483-C52C-443B-BF4D-EDC1185E5E7A_1_105_c.jpeg
    Next day at work a loomis roll gave me a FULL 5 bucks of silver roosevelts. No pic but it was amazing. Apparently the woman who brought these to the store was super old, so probably didn't realize. Made me a little sad, but I was also happy that I could enjoy them in my whitman folder.

Penny Luster and Bradley Trotter like this.
  6. Mkm5

Mkm5 Well-Known Member

Nice find! Mercs are a favorite.

Evan Saltis likes this.
  7. Evan Saltis

Evan Saltis OWNER - EBS Numis LLC Supporter

A single 1897 barber was in there too, which i guess isn't in the pics. It is my oldest wild find.

Mkm5 likes this.
  8. JPD3

JPD3 Well-Known Member

I guess 'Keelhauling' is out of the question, then.:dead:

Penny Luster and Inspector43 like this.
  9. John Burgess

John Burgess Well-Known Member

Just like the slot videos that are all wins, coin roll hunting videos on YouTube are even worse. They are staging rolls and finds to try to keep it interesting, in the end though it's about their patrons and people buying rolls to search for them to make money and to keep people buying you gotta give them something.

I think all roll hunters know if you're searching half dollars maybe you come across some 40%ers in a box but that's usually about it and it's a couple top's normally unless you get extremely lucky.
    Otherwise maybe a magicians coin or some NIFCs as fat as silver there while box skunks and these you tubers been doing their thing for years now boxes and boxes at a time and yet still keep pulling silver when anyone else would have went dry.
    They are buying and seeding the silver finds are to make the real money off of YouTube and patrons and merchandise and people paying them to search for them. I don't think even they care about the silver lol.

10. Lueds

Lueds Well-Known Member

I finally found my pictures of the customer wrapped rolls I mentioned earlier

Bank Roll Silver Half find 1.jpg Bank Roll Silver Half find 2.jpg Bank Roll Silver Half find 3.jpg Bank Roll Silver Half find 4.jpg

11. potty dollar 1878

potty dollar 1878 Well-Known Member

12. Mkm5

Mkm5 Well-Known Member

13. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Treashunt likes this.
  14. Lueds

Lueds Well-Known Member

Lol, I wish.

I made my full purchase price back with my first sale of a few Walkers and Benji's

-jeffB likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted