Value of Sequential bills?

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by jterry85, Mar 24, 2012.

1. hotwheelsearl

hotwheelsearl Well-Known Member

if they are $20 bill star notes, then yes they may be worth a slight premium over face value.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Michael K

Michael K Well-Known Member

That last nine in the top right is lower on both bills, but I doubt that is enough to make it worth more.

4. Deborah Bailey

Deborah Bailey New Member

So I just started looking at money.. lol... well you know for collecting.. I found 29 sequel $50 bills.. thought that was pretty kewl... they start with MJ22693949A with J10 under that number to MJ22693921A with the J10 under they are 2013 Crisp. Just not really sure if they are worth more then face...thx!!

5. Deborah Bailey

Deborah Bailey New Member

So I just started looking at money.. lol... well you know for collecting.. I found 29 sequel $50 bills.. thought that was pretty kewl... they start with MJ22693949A with J10 under that number to MJ22693921A with the J10 under they are 2013 Crisp. Just not really sure if they are worth more then face...thx!!

6. hotwheelsearl

hotwheelsearl Well-Known Member

If you can afford to set aside $1,450 just for kicks, then sure.

7. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

unless of a rare nature sequential numbers generally do not bring over face value

8. Cliff Smallwood

Cliff Smallwood New Member

I have almost one hundred $1 bills in sequential order....year 2013... is there any value in keeping them? And they are in uncirculated condition

9. Cliff Smallwood

Cliff Smallwood New Member

I have almost one hundred $1 bills in sequential order....year 2013... is there any value in keeping them? And they are in uncirculated condition

10. SteveInTampa

SteveInTampa Always Learning

If being consecutive is their only attribute, then no.

11. Michael K

Do any of the bills have a fancy serial number?
    If your bills go from 00000001 to 00000101 then they are all keepers.

12. Dana Lambert

Dana Lambert New Member

I have nine $1 in consecutive order. Probably aren't worth anything.... I don't know.

13. SteveInTampa

Welcome to Coin Talk @Dana Lambert.

If being consecutive is their only attribute, then no.

14. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

Sequential notes dont really have any added value unless the series or district is special.

15. Michael K

My feeling with sequentials is you have a shot at a fancy serial. Post a photo.

16. Juan hernandez

Juan hernandez New Member

A 5 dollar bill 35282835 c,a 20 dollar 79477497 e,3 1 dollar star notes,7 sequence starting 55962255ending 55962262,

17. SteveInTampa

The 79477497 is a radar, the rest are spenders.

Oldhoopster likes this.
  18. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Well-Known Member

Note to new members. It's impolite to piggy back your questions on someone else's thread. Start a new thread asking your questions and include good, clear photos front and back.

19. Sarabeth

Sarabeth New Member

I have $1 bill serial number 03030035 is that worth holding onto and $20 serial number 55655613

20. PrincessDeborah

PrincessDeborah New Member

I have seven $50.00 dollar bills in sequecial order non circulated are they worth anything

21. Michael K

Draft saved Draft deleted