Value of Sacs

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by FooFighter, Sep 28, 2019.

1. FooFighter

FooFighter Just a Knucklehead Coin Hunter

20190928_082631.jpg 20190928_082645.jpg 20190928_082700.jpg 20190928_082709.jpg
    We have these 2 - 2000 P Sacagaweas that are in ok shape

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Seattlite86

Seattlite86 Outspoken Member

Worth $1 each, sorry.

4. Legomaster1

Legomaster1 Cointalk Patron

The real winner in the Sacagawea series are the Goodacre dollars. These are circulated and common, so, worth face value.
    I saw a couple of your other posts- you would be better off spending some of the coins rather than driving to a coin shop.

5. FooFighter

Well I'm hoping come payday, I can give them like $20 for all of them, just to help them out.

6. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

Fun and interesting to own. I cat see these worth more than face value for some time to come. I always hate it when I get a golden dollar in change.... Because I know I can’t spend it because it has to go in the bag with all my other golden dollars!

7. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

For all the coins and silver you have inquired about I think $20.00 would suffice.
    Tell them to keep the Kennedy Halves, SBA's and Sacageweas.. They are legal tenger and can be used to purchase any item.

8. FooFighter

LOL

9. FooFighter

Well like I said, (have to clear my throat), Gentlemen, Ha, I just had to pass these things by you, because now I can feel good about getting rid of said coins, without worrying if I might have missed something.
    And for that im indebted to you all.
    Thank you

10. PlanoSteve

PlanoSteve Well-Known Member

That's a great idea!

Draft saved Draft deleted