V75 American Silver Eagle value?

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Gam3rBlake, Nov 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evan Saltis

Evan Saltis OWNER - EBS Numis LLC Supporter

I truly believe you will cease to get responses when a large swath of members here, and on the collectors universe slap the 'ignore' button.

Your attitude honestly is terrible. Let me know your ebay so I can stay away from that too.

Anyways, your attack on my intelligence merely shows the issues you have with yourself. Obviously, there is another issue at hand and I hope you continue to try to improve yourself before you come at one of us.

If you have genuine questions, ask them, but trying to be deceptive on multiple boards to try to make yourself feel better for whatever reason is wrong.

anyways, goodbye. How shameful. I'm assuming you were an xbox 360 COD lobby jerk.

Penny Luster and jamor1960 like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. New collector

New collector Member

Got a note this morning 11/29, from the mint, that the V75 was available for purchase. Of course when I signed on, it stated not available. I don't know why the mint sends out a note, when there really isn't any available. If we ask to be notified when available, they should have one, within a certain time frame, so our request is honored.

4. TylerH

TylerH Well-Known Member

If they are selling for 400-900 on eBay I would take great photos and a bang up job describing the coin and just let it run there. Worst case you get 400 and still profit over 300. Best case a few people go nuts and you make more. Any coin dealer will factor in their overhead etc. and you won’t get nearly as much a or they will average out the sales and offer you half of that, etc.

5. thomas mozzillo

thomas mozzillo Well-Known Member

I received the same message on my phone and also via email. When I went on their website Sunday am they were not available. Other SAEs also showed not available. The S Mint Silver Eagle will be available in the Limited Edition set.

6. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Yes, great idea! :D

7. Gam3rBlake

Gam3rBlake Well-Known Member

I got one too. :(

I clicked it immediately and it said they were still unavailable.

8D4AD30A-CD8D-450F-B775-5E586FFC6394.jpeg

8. Gam3rBlake

1). I couldn’t care less if the people trying to attack me hit the ignore button.

2). Collector’s Universe is useless anyway with all the scammers and idiots. I stopped posting there long ago.

3). Even the Moderators of CU took my side against the angry mob. Fortunately for them I showed mercy when the Moderators stepped in on my behalf to warn people like you that harrassment is against the rules.

4). I have every right to be a jerk to people attacking me and falsely accusing me of things. That is my constitutional right to freedom of speech. Deal with it.

5). It’s hilarious seeing people attacking me and then getting all upset when I attack them back.

6). I will never lose my integrity. I am a military veteran and I have enough pride and honor in myself that if I’m being wronged I will stand up for myself. Deal with it.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  9. Razz

Razz Critical Thinker

You have no constitutional rights on a private messaging board. Sorry, but CT CAN restrict you and throw you off if you don't play by Mr. Davis' rules (he owns Coin Talk).

Penny Luster likes this.
  10. Gam3rBlake

We’re not talking about CoinTalk.

He was talking about Collector’s Universe.

On Collector’s Universe the moderators sided with me when I was being harassed not the angry mob doing the harassing.

11. Razz

Razz Critical Thinker

Thank you for your service, btw.

Evan Saltis and Gam3rBlake like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.