V. Kurt Bellman

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by tibor, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Mainebill

Mainebill Bethany Danielle

+1

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Mainebill

Always liked Kurt even though we totally disagreed on toning on coins and on slabbing . But he was knowledgeable Plus I like a rabble rouser and someone who doesn’t mollycoddle or try to be nice. I’m the same and believe me I tone it down a lot here compared to me in person yet I’ve been booted before and very close multiple times again. I’m probably at 9 points anyway. Though the last couple years it’s been life that’s been why I’ve been gone not being banned. I’m surprised I have time to check in at all between trying to keep my business afloat take care at times of a 10 month old and deal with a disintegrating relationship and the unending problems bs and drama that’s been making my life living hell for the last couple years. Why I haven’t been buying coins or doing shows as I’ve had to sell a large amount of my collection and haven’t replaced inventory as I’ve spent too much time away and taking care of someone who can’t get off her ass and get it together and hasn’t had a job in years yet thinks money grows on trees. If it wasn’t for my son I’d be a lot less nice too now it’s lawyers fees to keep her crazy hare filled ass out of jail. I only keep on for my son and once this is done I’m done and hopefully will be back to myself as much as possible. I’m sick of being miserable

4. Lehigh96

Lehigh96 Toning Enthusiast

Eugene?

CoinCorgi likes this.
  5. Lehigh96

Any new info on why Peter's thread about James Bucki took place in 2013 but his first of only 11 posts on this forum didn't happen until 2015? Or did you come to the same conclusion that I did, that they weren't aware that he was a member since he never posted anything.

CoinCorgi likes this.
  6. CoinCorgi

CoinCorgi Tell your dog I said hi!

LOL

7. Razz

Razz Critical Thinker

Careful with that axe!

green18 and CoinCorgi like this.
  8. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

I knew an Everet growing up.

CoinCorgi likes this.
  9. Mainebill

Honestly worse than Eugene. At least with that you can just be known as Gene

10. CoinCorgi

Patrick & Eugene - The Birds and the Bees

HAGRID!? JESUS!?

Pickin and Grinin likes this.
  11. Pickin and Grinin

Is that the only Eugene video you can come up with?

12. CoinCorgi

I'm still laughing...

13. CoinCorgi

14. Pickin and Grinin

I know of one by Pink Floyd, But I don't think that most here can handle Syd Barrett.

15. Pickin and Grinin

Hang in there @Mainebill we are all pulling for you.

Mainebill likes this.
  16. jwitten

jwitten Well-Known Member

Wow, I have not been on the site much lately, so missed this. He always had it out for me, since I am a proud flipper. He hated flippers. I try to get along with most people, but somehow we never could agree to disagree.

17. CoinCorgi

Careful with that axe Eugene was the song that immediately popped into my head, but that was too easy! lol

Pickin and Grinin likes this.
  18. Lehigh96

Oh no, don't tell me, Ernest?

19. imrich

imrich Supporter! Supporter

I wouldn't mind be called Earny! Instead of DICK, which I was called. Whats in a name? My nickname was probably the greatest motivator to develop the name currently used, RICH! Look at some names individuals on our coins were given/used.

JMHO

green18 likes this.
  20. Maxfli

Maxfli Well-Known Member

Turned out, even Syd Barrett couldn't handle Syd Barrett.

21. Razz

Razz Critical Thinker

Syd was gone ( in more ways than one) by Careful with that axe, Eugene and David Gilmour was in.

Draft saved Draft deleted