Using Wifefires as cover for coin thefts

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by cplradar, Oct 20, 2021.

1. cplradar

cplradar Talmud Chuchum

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. SensibleSal66

SensibleSal66 U.S Casual Collector / Error Collector

Are you sure that you mean Wifefires @cplradar ? You mean Wild Fires , don't you ?
    Anyways, I'm just glad they caught the Drug Addict piece of Scum !

4. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

In my area, drugs create much of the crime. Meth users will do most anything to get a fix and they carry guns. There is some good news. The changes in the pot laws are giving the police more time and money to fight meth but it's still a tough road. It's hard to get cause to kick in a front door and get the charges to stick. The police don't want to blow the case so they just have to wait for enough information to do it by the book.

5. potty dollar 1878

potty dollar 1878 Well-Known Member

No,wife's can be very dangerous especially when you give them fire:nailbiting::nailbiting:.

6. expat

expat Remember you are unique, just like everyone else Supporter

The Wives were the distraction, setting fires;)

7. Mr.Q

Mr.Q Well-Known Member

My wife is a She Devil, on fire all the time. I just call her Hot Lips...

Kentucky, expat and CoinJockey73 like this.
  8. Sidney Osborne

Sidney Osborne Well-Known Member

Too much (personal) information...mind your ps and Qs...

9. CoinJockey73

CoinJockey73 Well-Known Member

Houlihan?

john65999, green18 and Mr.Q like this.
  10. Jim Dale

Jim Dale Well-Known Member

I am glad the archeologists found the coins. With the information they get from those coins, they can learn who the people that had the coins and find out how long ago they were left there. I love world history as far back as it can go. I am forever, looking for a channel on the TV that tells us about things and people. I especially like Egypt. The information there is wonderful.
    I also love the history of North American, especially with the Native Americans. Of course we know that the Native Americans that are in our history books doesn't go far enough. There were people that came from the Western European area, i.e. the Vikings and many more. Many other people came across the Bering Strait somehow. There have been people in North America from all over and very little time and money is available to search out how long people were in North America. We that live in the United States have history dating back to 600BCE, but there were many others in the Americas..i.e. Incas, Mayans, and many more. I wish we had a time machine that we could go back in history. We would have to be careful not to disturb anything. I read a SF story where a flying insect was killed accidentally and it changed everything when they got back to their time. They, then, had to go back and protect the flying insect to avoid the timeline.
    They're all good stories, but we do need to protect coins because of their history.

11. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

12. Vertigo

Vertigo Did someone say bust?

Sounds like you may live in Illinois?

13. micbraun

micbraun coindiccted

I get free Wi-Fi (Wifefire) at home too when buying too many coins :-D

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
    Robidoux Pass and Mr.Q like this.
  14. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

Not using the fires to cover for coin thefts, but rather just burglary in general. And this happens whenever there is a natural disaster that requires people to evacuate. The looters descend and the burglaries begin.

Draft saved Draft deleted