WTS: US 90% Silver Lot @15x Face (all older), Buffalo Nickels, FREE COIN FRIDAYS

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by stldanceartist, Aug 2, 2019.

1. stldanceartist

stldanceartist Minister of Silly Walks

Good morning!

It's Friday, meaning that it's time for FREE COIN FRIDAYS. What this means is that one lucky buyer (who makes a purchase through my website) will receive a silver coin free with their order. If only one sale is made, that person gets the coin. If multiple sales are made (haha, one can dream, right?) then I will choose one lucky person at random and include the coin as a surprise.

This week's FREE coin is a 1964 Silver Proof Kennedy Half Dollar with a newly-forming arc of golden-orange-red toning on the obverse (with specks of emerald and blue):

Free Coin Friday - Aug 2.jpg

New items:

*Just added a group of US 90% silver ($16.60 Face Value) all Barber, Seated Liberty, and Standing Liberty coins. There are 56 quarters (1 Seated Liberty, 3 Standing Liberty, 52 Barbers) and 26 dimes (8 Seated Liberty, 18 Barbers.) Price is $250 shipped (15x FV.) EDIT: THIS LOT HAS BEEN SOLD, THANK YOU!

Silver Lot - Both.JPG

*Just added two bags of Buffalo Nickels (60 coins per bag) - all with dates (only a few with partial dates, most have full dates) ranging from the 1920's and earlier. There are only a few 1930's dates in this group. Price is $25/bag (shipping not included but will cost $4.) EDIT: BOTH BAGS HAVE BEEN SOLD, THANK YOU!

Bulk Buffalo Nickels.JPG

*Old stuff - I've put a bunch of World Coins on sale and added a TON of new stuff to my World Coins page - UNC Commemorative Euros, Euro Coin Starter Kits, UNC Indian Rupees, more. I've added a ton of vintage sterling silver and .999 silver art bars and Rounds to my Dollars, Gold & Silver page. I even added a huge bag of sterling jewelry to my Miscellaneous page (selling it for melt; it's all weighed, sized, measured and ready to sell.)

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019