Update on 1977 quarter error

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Wilddavy, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Wilddavy

Wilddavy Active Member

Hello I email this company about my quarter not saying who Well i told them about my coin I found which y'all said I was crazy lol man I love this part so many know it all's in this group it's not funny. Well I was right it's a match she said but mine is higher struck and not as deep but was there. send it and insure the hell out of it. So people look at your 1977 close.
    Thanks I be back with more updates.
    God bless all.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mynamespat

mynamespat Well-Known Member

and then you sent it in to be graded and attributed and sold it for many moneys?

4. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

What kind of update is that? :facepalm:
    By not saying who does not help at all..
    Maybe you had a dream that you were told whatever you think you were told. Or maybe you are just trolling again at 2:14 in the morning.

We want real updates.. Have the Quarter sent to NGC or PCGS with an attribution then you can LOL all you want.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
    David Betts likes this.
  5. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

Who is "she"? Does she drive a pink cadillac or does she yell "Avon calling"?

Your photos suck! ~ Chris

David Betts and paddyman98 like this.
  6. l.cutler

l.cutler Member

Did she say why your 1977 struck over a 1941 is on a clad planchet which wouldn't even exist for another 24 years? We are supposed to believe this happened just because you said so? Can you show us the email?

paddyman98 likes this.
  7. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

Yep, a bunch of know it all's. Rots of ruck getting help here in the future. It was good for a laugh though.

8. Bradley Trotter

Bradley Trotter Well-Known Member

9. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

All you've told me is what you originally thought. You have presented me with no facts or figures. You didn't mention a name nor a company. And sending an email is not the same as sending the coin. Let me know after you send the coin and please provide facts and figures.

Oldhoopster likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted