Unmapped Trail Dies for these years 1955,1960,1969,1970& 1973

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by coin-crazy, Sep 30, 2010.

1. coin-crazy

coin-crazy Senior Error Searcher

You only seen these trail dies here first.I went on traildies.com and for lincoln cents ,the latest date that site has is, 1981. They're going to have to make improvements to there site for these new finds.:hail:Im posting pics now ,so hold on!!!

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. jallengomez

jallengomez Cessna 152 Jockey

Those aren't trails, they're die flow lines from heavy die wear.

4. coin-crazy

The pics arent the best but Im sure the experts going to say something totally different from what your saying,Im not going to discredit you but along with the flow are trails..

5. jallengomez

Very well. This needs no better pics, as these lines from deteriorated dies are very common. Trail dies almost always flow in the same direction.

6. coin-crazy

Well thank you for your feedback, Jallen.Quick question, are you an expert in trail dies? And secondly how many trail dies have you found and had added to traildies.com?

7. jallengomez

I've found many, but added none. You? I've seen hundreds of coins like yours.

8. jallengomez

Wanna wager $100?

9. coin-crazy

Ha Ha Ha---> This is a joke .. Well I have submitted and received recognition for my submissions.. Now you can have a good morning sir!!!:dead-horse: Now will you be paying with cash or credit card??? LoL

10. jallengomez

No joke at all. Wanna bet?

11. coin-crazy

Im not sure what the bet is about,can you be more clear?

12. ziggy9

ziggy9 *NEC SPERNO NEC TIMEO*

Coin Crazy don't take the bet because you are wrong on this one. This is what jallengomez said it is, worn dies.

Richard

13. coin-crazy

Thank you Ziggy....:foot-mouth:

14. 10gary22

10gary22 Junior Member

So that's what they are supposed to look like ?

I have been thinking that was somehow caused by the gasses being displaced when the planchet was struck and have been tossing all those into the dump box.

Do these coins have an added value ? Or am I missing something here ?

gary

15. 10gary22

10gary22 Junior Member

Bet ? BET ? Who said "Bet" ? What's the line ? Over/Under ? Sides ? Margin ?

Man, I like to bet.

16. USMoneylover

USMoneylover Active Member

if you just like to bet, ill bet you that the coin above is die wear, plus ill give you 10 to 1 odds if you bet 1k....:D...me i don't like to bet, i like to win:p

17. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Financial exchanges are to handled off forum unless in classifieds, so lay off the bets.

Jim

18. coin-crazy

We dont know yet .. but I tell you this, When the experts say other wise ,I want to shame all you guys that opened your mouth to soon.. lmaoooo.. ----> Coin Talk, you just got to love these guys...:yes:

19. jallengomez

Seriously? We can't place bets with each other in here?

Come on Jim, we're just starting to have some fun! :D

20. jallengomez

So let me get this straight. You just discovered what a trail die was a month ago in this thread here, where you insulted everyone here, and now you're telling us that you've made and been recognized for multiple trail die submission? Care to post some links to all of your discovery pieces? And now you continue to insult those here who disagree with your assessment because of your vast(one month old) knowledge of trails?

21. coin-crazy

1960 trails

It been hard to get good pics of the trails I need to show you guys ,so bare with me. the obverse letters that all has trails are the words,'' IN GOD '' and the reverse ''UNITED & AMERICA ''.

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted