Unkown Old Copper Coin- India? Assistance Please!!

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Richard Smith, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Richard Smith

Richard Smith Member

Hi everyone!
    Hope you are all well and prospering. I wondered if I could trouble you for an opinion on a coin which has me stumped. My gut says India, but I have tried to research it and have hit a dead end- I don't understand enough of the language and symbols to properly feed the right info into a search. I would be very grateful if anyone could help. Many thanks and best wishes!!

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  4. Any idea about this

Attached Files:

5. Richard Smith

Richard Smith Member

Thanks, I will bear that in mind, I am in the UK however, so postage costs could be prohibitive...
    Many thanks for your input.

6. I would be ok with the shipping

7. Richard Smith

Richard Smith Member

I
    I'm afraid not- the last one I saw turned out to be plated as a science experiment, but it was obvious due to pitting and imperfections in the fields. This one I am unsure about, US coins are not my area of expertise, apologies.

8. Thank you sir

9. Richard Smith

Richard Smith Member

Thanks, I will private email in due course if I can find out what it is, but I ought not be advertising wares on the forum- it may land me in hot water....
    Best Wishes!

10. Oh i didnt know it was against the rules

11. Richard Smith

Richard Smith Member

I don't think any rules have been broken strictly, but if we were to discuss sale at any point it would have to be through a private channel- I'm sure if any rules had been infringed upon the mediators would soon let us know...

12. Looks more middle eastern, probably before 1500 ad

13. THCoins

THCoins Well-Known Member

The opening post coin is beginning 19th century, British Idia, Bengal presidency KM#27

Draft saved Draft deleted