U.S. Mint Online Survey...

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by ewomack, Nov 10, 2019.

1. ewomack

ewomack 魚の下着

Did anyone else receive a request to take an online survey from the Department of the Treasury? I received one in the mail and just completed the survey, which took about 10 - 15 minutes. It asks some questions on topics that many have raised on this forum: quality of products, quality of packaging, customer service and the usual demographics questions. It also allowed for some free text answers so it wasn't just a multiple-choice survey. They seem to want substantive answers.

I have only purchased the Apollo 11 Commemorative in the last 12 months, so I really didn't have too much to offer because overall that purchase was a good experience.

I did add that the quality and eye appeal of many of the Mint's designs overall has decreased and that is why I have only purchased two Commemorative issues in the past two decades. I also said that some recent issue appeared "gimmicky" and I hoped that the US Mint won't go the way of the Canadian Mint in even more "gimmicky" releases.

I'm glad that I was asked, but I know that many more of you here would have plenty to say on this survey, so I hope more of you received the letter that I did.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. onecenter

onecenter Member

I receive e-mailed surveys from the US Mint regularly. I checked my old e-mails and found nine surveys with replies since 2017. Suggestions I have made in the last year are:

Availability of West Point-mintmarked quarters in rolls of 40 just like the ones produced for Philadelphia, Denver and San Francisco.
    Or, produce a mint set of the five W-mintmarked quarters.
    A mint set of Philadelphia and Denver Innovation dollars instead of the rolls of 25.
    Silver proof versions of the Native American dollars in the silver proof sets.

ewomack likes this.
  4. kanga

kanga 65 Year Collector

I believe that last thing I bought from the Mint was during the 1980's.
    They never sent me a survey :meh:

ewomack likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted